CE Phoenix Upgrader Utility
This utility will upgrade your CE Phoenix store. The versions are in the /versions file. You can get the most recent versions on this page as they are released.
- BACKUP YOUR STORE FILES AND YOUR DATABASE !!
- Copy the upgrader folder to somewhere on your server. The easiest location would be inside your catalog folder.
- Navigate to yourwebsite.com/upgrader/
- Create a password
- Link to the file structure of your store
- Test the connection
- Review core changes. This will download a clean version of the version you are running currently. It will then compare that to your installed version and let you know which files have been altered from their original state. YOU SHOULD REVIEW ALL OF THOSE CHANGES if any as they may break custom mods you have done to your store. After proceeding, during the upgrade(s), files will be tagged if they are replacing modified files ... again, review your core changes to be sure you don't break your store.
- Check for configuration duplicates and remove any found.
- Start upgrading and read each upgrade carefully.
Note: This is not an official tool of the Phoenix Group, just my contribution to the group. You can still upgrade the way you usually do if that suits you.
Upgrade your Phoenix Store to the latest version, the easy way!
- 184.108.40.206 (06/01/2021)
- 220.127.116.11a (05/10/2021)
- patched sql to match ecartz adjustment to sql file for this version
- 18.104.22.168 (05/09/2021)
- 22.214.171.124 (04/23/2021)
- Added version 126.96.36.199 to upgrades
- Changed version number of upgrade utility to shadow Phoenix versioning
- 1.0.2 (04/11/2021)
- Fix issue in functions with undefined directory error
- 1.0.1 (04/06/2021)
- Fix page title and text in language file that still mentioned Migration Utility
- 1.0.0 (04/05/2021)
- Initial Release
- Author zipurman
- Last updated Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:41 am
- Total Downloads 509
- Rating ( )