Continue Shopping Button

Button width incorrect - Continue Shopping Button

Button width incorrect

by 14Steve14 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:43 pm

I have just installed version 1.0 of this addon on to my 1.7.11 store and no matter what the width setting is changed to, the button width always stays the same. The width setting in the image is set to 12. When I alter it to 6 and change the checkout button width to 6 there is a huge gap between the two buttons and the continue shopping button is still the narrow width.

I can change the position of the button and the colour of the button, I just cannot change the width of the button.

I have tried removing other modules from the shopping cart page and nothing seems to work.

Any ideas.
Attachments
continue-shopping.jpg
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Button width incorrect

by raiwa » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:24 pm

I believe you need to add “btn-block” for a full col width button.
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Need Help?viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27
raiwa
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer

Re: Button width incorrect

by 14Steve14 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:48 pm

With a bit of copying from other buttons I finally managed to get the continue shopping button on the same line as the checkout button and both at 6 wide. The button does now change width depending on the settings unlike before.

Code: Select all

<div class="col-sm-<?= $content_width ?> cm-sc-continue-shopping  my-2">
  <div class="buttonSet">
    <?= tep_draw_button(MODULE_CONTENT_SC_CONTINUE_SHOPPING_BUTTON, 'fas fa-angle-left', $backlink , null, null, 'btn-primary btn-lg btn-block'); ?>
  </div>
</div>
Hopefully that is right as it all seems to be working as it should. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member