Customers Additional Addresses

Inability to change Additional address to Primary address. - Customers Additional Addresses

Inability to change Additional address to Primary address.

by mhsuffolk » Fri Sep 18, 2026 11:12 am

I get customers who obviously have moved house but continue with their old address as the account and a new address as delivery.
I normally use a master password addon to go into their account and change the additional to their primary address so I can then delete the original address.
Is it possible to have both deletion and change primary address option in this addon?
User avatar
mhsuffolk
Contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:13 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Contact:

Re: Inability to change Additional address to Primary addres

by 14Steve14 » Tue Sep 22, 2026 7:57 am

The addresses can be edited, or all the information deleted, but I will look into adding in something to allow changing address types when time permits.
14Steve14
Senior Contributor
Posts: 941
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:01 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.0.9.1
Contact:

Re: Inability to change Additional address to Primary addres

by mhsuffolk » Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:13 pm

Thank you. Absolutely no urgency.
User avatar
mhsuffolk
Contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:13 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Contact: