KissIT Image Thumbnailer

KissIT image errors at frontend - KissIT Image Thumbnailer

KissIT image errors at frontend

by ce7 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:46 am

hi @raiwa ,

Thank you for update the addon, I had installed v1080 addon onto 1087,
after click on admin/configuration/images/ and catalog/images/thumbs will be created with different dimension thumbs.

And when view the front page, the watermark show up on logo and product categories without problem, but when try to open product image and product via manufacturer, found 2 errors occur:

Recoverable fatal error: Object of class Image could not be converted to string in /catalog/includes/modules/boxes/templates/tpl_bm_manufacturer_info.php on line 9

Code: Select all

new Image("images/$_image", ['class' => 'card-img-top'], htmlspecialchars($_brand), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT)

Recoverable fatal error: Object of class Image could not be converted to string in /catalog/includes/modules/pi/product_info/templates/tpl_pi_gallery.php on line 3

Code: Select all

new Image('images/' . $active_image['image'], ['alt' => htmlspecialchars( $active_image['htmlcontent'])])

How can I modify the code new Image to make the error goes away and product info show properly?

Thanks!
ce7

Re: KissIT image errors at frontend

by raiwa » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:56 am

Please provide complete and precise info in particular:
- addon version
- phoenix version
- did you update, if yes from which version to which version (addon and Phoenix)
Please read also the "Need Help" post you find in my footer
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Need Help?viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27
raiwa
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer