Language Search & Edit

Strange Issue - Language Search & Edit

Strange Issue

by Fetia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:14 pm

Hello Ziperman,

I just installed your addon and it was looking great until I click on the french button at the top of the page then I got this error :

Code: Select all

L�F� ,�����,���������^@P�O� �:i��+00�.��+�e�zF�k�p:��l1hR�R1_OSC-~1T �=R�sR��.18n�1_OSC-ADDONS_2021j1YRr�1ADDON~1R �=R�sR��.38���1 Addons Phoenix\1sR�~1_PHOE~1D �=R�sR��.58`�1_Phoenixd1sR�~1-108~1.0FRJ �sR�~sR��.��n��1-1.0.8.0 FR�1sR�~PHOENI~1.0PAl �sR�~sR��.��"w�&PHOENIX 1.0.8.0 Pack FrancaisV1sR�~catalog@ �sR�~sR��.��z&catalogZ1sR�~includesB �sR�~sRÓ.� E��includes\1sR�LANGUA~1D �sR�~sR�. � l��languagesT1sR�~french> �sR�~sR�.� M�frenchV1sR�~modules@ �sR�~sR��.>� ��)modulesV1sR�~content@ �sR�~sR��.Y� tq|contentd1sR��FOOTER~1L �sR�~sR��.�� ���footer_suffix�2^�Q�� CM_FOO~1.BAKl �sR��sR��.�:��Xcm_footer_extra_icons.php.bak�/�R�OSC:\Users\flyer\Documents\1_OSC-ADDONS_2021\1 Addons Phoenix\1_Phoenix\1-1.0.8.0 FR\PHOENIX 1.0.8.0 Pack Francais\catalog\includes\languages\french\modules\content\footer_suffix\cm_footer_extra_icons.php.bak.\cm_footer_extra_icons.php.bak�C:\Users\flyer\Documents\1_OSC-ADDONS_2021\1 Addons Phoenix\1_Phoenix\1-1.0.8.0 FR\PHOENIX 1.0.8.0 Pack Francais\catalog\includes\languages\french\modules\content\footer_suffix`�Xlaptop-2hlvg6674xTK�WcI�ၮ�37QN�B����h���O�4xTK�WcI�ၮ�37QN�B����h���O�E �91SPS�mD��pH�H@.�=x�hH�h��̪L�Ț���Θ

Now I can not going back and after refreshing the page zipur_language_tool.php is always showing this error.

I use Phoenix 1.0.8

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards

Sandrine
Fetia

Re: Strange Issue

by zipurman » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:47 am

I notice you are running on a Windows Server, so it could be something to do with character encodings. I don't have a windows server to test that out on as all my servers are *nix.

You could either delete your cookies, or go to yourstore.com/admin/zipur_language_tool.php?zipur_set_language=english

I'd also recommend checking your error logs to see what errors are being generated.
zipurman
aka Preston Lord
-----------
Happy to help where I can ;)

https://phoenixaddons.com
https://www.youtube.com/zipurman/ ** PHOENIX HOW-TO VIDEOS **
zipurman
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer

by Fetia » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:41 am

Hello Zipurman

Thanks again for your help.

I found these errors in logs :

P Warning:  Use of undefined constant MODULES_ADMIN_MENU_CONFIGURATION_USU - assumed 'MODULES_ADMIN_MENU_CONFIGURATION_USU' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in .../includes/boxes/configuration_usu.php on line 13PHP message: PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant MODULES_ADMIN_MENU_TOOLS_ZIPUR_LANGUAGE_TOOL - assumed 'MODULES_ADMIN_MENU_TOOLS_ZIPUR_LANGUAGE_TOOL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in .../includes/boxes/zipur_language_tool.php on line 43'

[Mon Oct 11 03:36:24.906242 2021] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 14593:tid 139707333719808] [client 90.31.118.243:54010] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Deprecated:  The tep_session_save_path function has been deprecated. in /admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 147PHP message: PHP Deprecated:  The tep_session_save_path function has been deprecated. in /admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 147PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare tep_cd_dob_date_raw() (previously declared in .../includes/languages/english/modules/customer_data/cd_dob.php:24) in .../includes/languages/italian/modules/customer_data/cd_dob.php on line 24', referer: https://presta.perle-de-tahiti.com/gest/zipur_language_tool.php?zipur_set_language=english
And I have to precise that my site is hosted on : CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)

I tried to select other languages (italian, german) on zipur_language_tool and I got a blank page : not the same error as in french.

I hope it may help.

Best regards,

Sandrine
Fetia

by zipurman » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:10 pm

Those 2 errors have nothing to do with this tool.

Looking at your first reported error at the top of this thread, you can very clearly see that there is mention of C:\Users\flyer\Documents... which is a windows path. Looking at that output again, it looks like your server is passing a file rather than it's contents. Hard to say... but it is not an issue with the tool as far as I can see.

I also run CentOs 7 on my servers ;)

I would start by looking at what files are in your admin/includes/languages/french/ and includes/languages/french/ folders to make sure there are only php files in there.
zipurman
aka Preston Lord
-----------
Happy to help where I can ;)

https://phoenixaddons.com
https://www.youtube.com/zipurman/ ** PHOENIX HOW-TO VIDEOS **
zipurman
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer