Product Filters (Attributes)

1.0.8.14 Update - Product Filters (Attributes)

1.0.8.14 Update

by radhavallabh » Fri May 20, 2022 8:28 am

Hi dear;
Is there a compatibility version for 1.0.8.14 too?
Thank you in advance;
Warm Regds./
radhavallabh
radhavallabh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: 1.0.8.14 Update

by Kofod95 » Fri May 20, 2022 8:52 am

There will be!
I have an update planned, but have sadly not yet had the time to finish the work.
With that said, I haven't even gotten around to testing it on never versions, so it's possible the existing one will work on 1.0.8.14 as well.

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide
Kofod95
VIP Member
VIP Member

by radhavallabh » Sat May 21, 2022 3:37 am

Kofod95 wrote:There will be!
I have an update planned, but have sadly not yet had the time to finish the work.
With that said, I haven't even gotten around to testing it on never versions, so it's possible the existing one will work on 1.0.8.14 as well.

//Daniel
Hi dear I installed it on 1.0.8.14 but nothing happens when I select it keeps showing that data is being sent and browser remains as a stand still
radhavallabh
VIP Member
VIP Member

by radhavallabh » Sun May 22, 2022 6:26 am

Kofod95 wrote:There will be!

//Daniel
Hi dear;
On further more debugging in console It came to my notice that form tag is not generated for the first option list whereas it generates from the second list onwards for me on 1.0.8.14...
radhavallabh
VIP Member
VIP Member

by Kofod95 » Mon May 23, 2022 5:38 am

V 1.1 uploaded - tested and confirmed working on 1.0.8.14. Let me know if it works for you as well!

//Daniel
Kofod95
VIP Member
VIP Member

by radhavallabh » Wed May 25, 2022 5:33 am

Kofod95 wrote:V 1.1 uploaded - tested and confirmed working on 1.0.8.14. Let me know if it works for you as well!

//Daniel
Thank you dear!! It works very well....
Very warm Regds./
radhavallabh
radhavallabh
VIP Member
VIP Member

by Kofod95 » Wed May 25, 2022 5:56 am

I'm glad it works - I was quite curios about how it would do on a shop with a lot of data.
Thank you very much for the reports!

//Daniel
Kofod95
VIP Member
VIP Member

by radhavallabh » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:31 am

Kofod95 wrote:I'm glad it works - I was quite curios about how it would do on a shop with a lot of data.
Thank you very much for the reports!

//Daniel
Hi dear;
Can this load products after filter via ajax call on the listing page without page refresh?
As it will appear more clean and seamless for the users....

Thank you in advance;
Very Warm Regds./
radhavallabh
radhavallabh
VIP Member
VIP Member

by Kofod95 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:53 am

I think it's possible, yes, but I'm not sure if I want to make it do so.
First of all because I've never really done anything in AJAX before, so I don't know how long it would take me to learn enough to do it.
Second because, I think, if it used AJAX I would need to do something separate to add the filters to the URL (which is something I want for bookmarks and links).
Third because I personally don't mind the reload - I have sometimes used sites, where I was unsure whether it was trying to apply the filters because it used AJAX and didn't reload.

With all that said, I would not be against adding a configuration for enabling AJAX from admin, but as things are now, it would require someone else to write the AJAX code.

//Daniel
Kofod95
VIP Member
VIP Member

by radhavallabh » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:29 pm

Kofod95 wrote:I think it's possible, yes, but I'm not sure if I want to make it do so.
First of all because I've never really done anything in AJAX before, so I don't know how long it would take me to learn enough to do it.
Second because, I think, if it used AJAX I would need to do something separate to add the filters to the URL (which is something I want for bookmarks and links).
Third because I personally don't mind the reload - I have sometimes used sites, where I was unsure whether it was trying to apply the filters because it used AJAX and didn't reload.

With all that said, I would not be against adding a configuration for enabling AJAX from admin, but as things are now, it would require someone else to write the AJAX code.

//Daniel
Thank you for your valued response and input dear;
Very warm Regds./
radhavallabh
radhavallabh
VIP Member
VIP Member