QTpro

Attributes Stock tab (1.0.8.16) - QTpro

Attributes Stock tab (1.0.8.16)

by Omar_one » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:25 pm

Hello Raiwa,
Is there any limit to show under Attributes Stock tab ,
the issue what we have that some product has 32 color and under Attributes Stock tab shows on the list 24 color ,
on the dropmenu to add stock color its shows 32 , we try to add stock to some color which shows on the dropmenu but not on the list ,, after the save and the page refreshing nothing happed nothing added to the stock , I try it with another product which has less color and it's working as it should.
so is there any limit to show under Attributes Stock tab or what it can be the issue ?
Attribute Manager tab
color1.JPG
Attributes Stock tab
color2.JPG
thank you in advance for your help
Omar
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Attributes Stock tab (1.0.8.16)

by Omar_one » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:55 pm

Omar_one wrote:we try to add stock to some color which shows on the dropmenu but not on the list ,, after the save and the page refreshing nothing happed nothing added to the stock
I just check the shop side and and database its saves the entry, so the issue is list on Attributes Stock tab and adding stock there , some of the option when adding stock to it , its not shown on the list
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

by Omar_one » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:22 pm

so I am not sure if it's QTpro issue or ajax attribute manager module
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

by raiwa » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:34 pm

Hi Omar,

I checked this adding 32 box sizes to the shiny red apples and could reproduce the glitch. I'm not sure if its only related to attributes manager. It could be a get size limitation. I'll need to research this deeper and let you know.

Do you have any reference it this was working with such amount of attributes in older versions?
Attachments
qtpro_32_attributes.png
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Need Help?viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27
raiwa
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer

by Omar_one » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:28 am

I am not sure if it was working in older versions,, as we updated the shop from Frozen to Phoenix ( the databases updated also, and the modules QTPRO and attribute manager) , on Frozen it was working well ,
here an example ( check the red color- not shows on the list ..but it has 2 pcs ) and if we update the red option stock its updated but still not shown on the list
catalog-php-2022-09-06-14_12_25.png
you can see on the attachment on the product page its show the red color and the stock
kopka-klassikko-baskeri-p-2135-html-2022-09-06-14_14_11.png
so it's weird, do you think that there is something go wrong with the updating maybe databases example??

Thank you
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

by Omar_one » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:04 pm

I think the issue comes from deleting attributes that has stock and value option( this done by mistake), maybe some check if the option has stock give popup msg when deleting
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

by Omar_one » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:33 pm

I was go more deeper on this ,, the issue is when you delete attributes from product its not deleting it from table products_stock for that product ,(product_id) , so when add attributes for that product it will become really mess ,,,
really sorry for my bad explaining
Captureqwtpro.JPG
this example
this have one color and one size (after deleting and add it again)
Capture22.JPG
and here is attributes stock tab show the old ones ,, but its not shown ( the old ones attributes stock )on the drop menu
Capture555.JPG
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

by Omar_one » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:43 pm

@rawia now I am sure that some products when they are bought they become -1 on the products_stock table and wired entry in products_stock_attributes column more options id's show there and there are not
connected to that product
Capture222.JPG
This how it's look when customer buy product
Capture22222.JPG
any idea why this happed after the customer buy product

Omar
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

by Omar_one » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:48 pm

I will go more deeper as I think it's a mistake from our side ,, I will let you know when I am sure what the issue

Br
Omar
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

by Omar_one » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:53 pm

@rawia I found the issue , I was thinking the issue comes from my updating, but the issue from the module after many testing and after install the module on new clean phoenix without any module installed and same issue appeared ,,,
so the issue is if the customer bought same product x 2 different options on same order will cause the issue
example
color.JPG
color.JPG (14.08 KiB) Viewed 62 times
color1.JPG
color2.JPG
I am so sure now :D :D

Omar
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member