Quick Links Manager

Maybe a issue with the Quick Links Manager ? - Quick Links Manager

Maybe a issue with the Quick Links Manager ?

by cerberus » Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:03 pm

Hi Mort,

I think I have found a issue with your quick links module/addon.

If logged out, on the login page I see all the links, see image below of admin login page.

Thank you,
Steve

Screenshot 2026-09-21 181627.png
cerberus
Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:54 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Contact:

Re: Maybe a issue with the Quick Links Manager ?

by mhsuffolk » Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:21 pm

In your admin go Tools > Quick Links Manager.
Add login.php on a separate line in the excluded Pages box.
Click Save Configuration.
User avatar
mhsuffolk
Contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:13 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Contact:

Re: Maybe a issue with the Quick Links Manager ?

by cerberus » Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:29 pm

And it was as simple as that, thank you, I would never have figured that out, feel a bit silly now :)
cerberus
Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:54 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Contact:

Re: Maybe a issue with the Quick Links Manager ?

by Mort_Lemur » Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:33 am

cerberus wrote:And it was as simple as that, thank you, I would never have figured that out, feel a bit silly now :)
No questions are EVER "silly" :)
User avatar
Mort_Lemur
Builder
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 6:12 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
Contact: