Allows to hide page areas on selectable pages:
- select on which pages to hide by checkbox list the following areas: navbar, header area, boxes, footer and footer suffix
- optional customized list of header modules to keep showing if header area is hidden. Default: store logo module, will keep showing always, even the header area is hidden.
- allows to define the width of the page body if side boxes are hidden
English, Spanish and German language files included.
changes in 1.6:
- fixed incompatibility with override template
changes in 1.5:
- updated for Phoenix 188.8.131.52+
- tested under Phoenix 184.108.40.206 and PHP 7.4
- moved content module exclusion and content width coding from the override templates into system hook.
Thanks to @ecarts for guiding and support
- pages selection extended to all shop pages
changes in 1.4:
- updated for Phoenix 220.127.116.11+
- tested under Phoenix 18.104.22.168 and PHP 7.4
changes in 1.3:
- ht module changed to store module and updated to abstract executable module
- tested under Phoenix 22.214.171.124 and PHP 7.4
changes in 1.2:
- updated for Phoenix 126.96.36.199+
changes in 1.1:
- fixed not showing title tag. Thanks to @Stephan Gebbers for the reporT
Allows to hide page areas on checkout pages
Donate to Raiwa. Thank you for donating, it allows me to spend more time developing free contributions for you to use.