How it works
This add-on allowes to switch your store to different closed/maintenance modes. It allows you to do installations, maintenance and checks closing only the strict necessary areas of your store.
Phoenix Cart 188.8.131.52+
Tested with Phoenix 184.108.40.206
Online: Normal store mode
Custom: Customizable group of pages. Default: product_reviews.php and product_reviews_write.php. Any group of pages can be defined. Customers will be redirected to the last visited page outside the restricted area or index.php. A temporary message will be shown only if a customer tries to access the restircted area.
Checkout: By default all checkout pages are included in this group. Customers will be redirected to the last visited page outside the restricted area or shopping_cart.php. A permanent message will be shown on the shopping cart page and optional on the index page. An additional temporary message shows only if a customer tries to access the restircted area.
Account: By default all checkout pages and account pages are included in this group. Customers will be redirected to the last visited page outside the restricted area or index.php. A permanent message will be shown on the shopping cart page and index page. An additional temporary message shows only if a customer tries to access the restricted area.
Offline: Customers will be redirected by .htaccess rewrite rules to a standalone 503 maintenance page.
The store administrators IP will be entered automatically in a configuration list. Additional administrators/developpers IPs can be added. These IPs are excluded from redirects in all the above listed Modes. Test Modes for all above listed modes are available which will only redirect the IP's included in the configuration list. This can be used to check the redirects and messages.
- Changed cfg module title constant for compatibility with other store modules
- Changed hook method from application_start to injectRedirects. This fixes not loaded language definitions.
- Minor fix for to use correct language definition HEADER_TITLE if NAVBAR_TITLE is not defined
- Few minor updates to match the version included in Phoenix Pro
- Disable Checkout content module on shopping cart page for "Checkout" mode. This prevents the PayPal Express button to be used. Thanks to @bermuda for the suggestion
- Removed debug code in shop hook. Thanks to @bermuda for the report
- Added check for invalid/wrong formatted IP adresses
- Added strip trailing blank spaces/tabs from IP adresses
- Added error message showing the wrong IPs
- Updated Copyright info to Phoenix cart
- updated screenshots to Phoenix Cart
- tested with Phoenix 220.127.116.11
- Applied typo fix in store module. Thanks to @vmn
- updated for Phoenix 18.104.22.168+
- moved redirects to system hook
- changed header tag module to store module
- updated modules to abstarct executable modules
- added admin siteWide hook to display mode message
- updated language files to const
- general code cleanup and modernization to match core code
- fixed code reference in .htaccess offline mod script
- fixed typo in header module english language file. Thanks to @mhsuffolk
- fixed undefined error message. Thanks to @mhsuffolk
- header module updated for Phoenix BS 4
- Updated header module message to show correct offline time if 2h auto setting is used
- Updated admin header module message for 2h auto setting
Thanks to @ecommunlimited, @Fiber and @frankl for testing and reports
Store Mode (Open | Closed | Maintenance)
Site Maintenance Status - All versions
Maintenance page based on the page included there. Thanks to @Demitry
Donate to Raiwa. Thank you for donating, it allows me to spend more time developing free contributions for you to use.