Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:51 pm
Validated for:
Phoenix 1.0.8.21
Released:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:57 am
Validated for:
Phoenix 1.0.8.0 - 1.0.8.20
Description
This AI powered (by ChatGPT) addon allows shopowner to insert a text into a box and click a button - after a very small "thinking time", the Product Description is created by ChatGPT.

I believe this is the first use of AI in Phoenix Cart, and should be considered as an experimental code and a work in progress, with data needed from some users in order that I can optimise this to make it better.

You can see a video of it in action - the video is less than 60 seconds in length, please watch the full video as it does seem as though the video is stopped due to the "thinking time" that ChatGPT needs.

Video

AI Powered Product Descriptions [Youtube]

The Idea

The idea is that Shopowner would insert their product name as usual (or some other question related to the product) in the Product Name input box. Then press the ChatGPT button. After some 15 - 20 seconds or so of thinking time, the Product Description appears, created by ChatGPT. Shopowner would then amend this description to better suit their needs - we all know that some AI answers are not quite right in terms of information or grammar.

Other AI Integrations

No other integrations have been coded (yet), but there are other areas in Phoenix that could be powered via AI, for example; Info Page Content

This addon changes ZERO core code - simply upload and turn it on. You will need a ChatGPT API Key - as the system "talks" back and forth using their API.

Note that the addon costs a beer or two as I do not want to be inundated with comments & questions from those who would take for nothing and then expect more help/advice in return for nothing. By asking for a beer or two...this problem is solved.
The first AI powered Addon allows shopowner to create Product Descriptions via ChatGPT.
£10
NOT SUPPORTED
TESTED 7.x
TESTED 8.2
  • Author burt
  • Last updated Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:50 pm
  • Rating
    (0)
  • Categories Admin, Other
ai_2.jpg ai_3.jpg
  • Addon Revisions/Downloads
    Version