Extended and more complete version of Slim Checkout to control each individual navbar, content, footer, footer extra module and side column boxes for each store page.
- add Module Control Page to Admin/Modules
- allows to define controlled pages
- allows to decide separate for each installed module and for each controlled page which module to be hidden.
- control for each store root page (file)
- control for each installed module of the following groups:
- page list and modules list are dynamically updated if any page/module is removed or added/installed.
Version 1.7.0. Pro:
- Updated for Phoenix 220.127.116.11+
- Updated admin: Modularized pages
Version 1.6.0. Pro:
- Updated for Phoenix 18.104.22.168+
- Updated admin: Modules Control to show disabled modules switched off
Version 1.5.0. Pro:
- Updated code to match actual core coding
- Updated navbar content module to abstract executable class
- Updated osc_template.php to match Phoenix 22.214.171.124+
Version 1.4.0. Pro:
- Complete Bootstrapped Admin Pages
- Fixed error unwanted deleting conflict when configuring content module
- Updated alternative navbar content module
- Updated code to match newest Phoenix standards
- moved modified osc_template.php to includes/system/override/includes/
- Removed unnecesary column control to fix glitch with side column boxes. Thanks to @LeeFoster for the report and testing
- Updated included navbar module for Phoenix 126.96.36.199. Thanks to @LeeFoster for the report
- Added back and fixed support for navbar modules.
- Added modified navbar content module with modules control support
- Fixed undefined warnings in navbar if no navbar modules are active in a navbar group
- removed support for navbar modules. Thanks to @Omar_one for the error report
- fixed typo for filename "osc_template.php" in instructions. Thanks to @Omar_one for the report
- added script to admin/modules_control.php to scroll back to top after update to show success message.
- added missing language definitions for success messages
- changed button labels to be more comprehensive and logical
- changed $_GET to $_POST variable for virtually unlimited page/module combinations