This admin tool will allow you to manage your products, categories and more.
Configuration of column names used for:
custom image directories
Custom product columns can now be added on the fly and managed within the config & product editor.
You can choose to make the following fields required
Name (All Languages)
There are options to allow search tools to use ajax search or dropdowns. Depending on the number of products and categories, ajax is recommended for speed.
Easily search products based on criteria
Full pagination on search results
Browser will remember last search while logged in to make updating targeted lists easier
Simple click to make sticky or toggle on/off without any need to save or refresh
Simple update of sort numbers & prices that are updated as soon as you change them without the need to save or refresh
Preview button to quickly review a product
Thumbnail of each image displayed
Edit all required product fields
Optionally you can create and use alternate photo directories for each product
Language specific data can be updated with the help of a WYSIWIG to allow for rich content.
Images can now be drag-and-dropped into the browser for immediate upadate without the need to save
Images can be promoted with a single click to the primary product image
Images can be sorted with drag-an-drop to the order you require
Easily remove images with a single click. If the image is being used by other products, the file will not be deleted from the server
Attributes can be added and removed without the need to save the product
New attribute options and values can be created on the fly for ease of creating new groups and options
Categories can be added and removed with a simple pop-up without the need to save or leave the page
Product reviews can be seen and a link to the customer is provided
Product statistics are also shown to outline sales
Allow cloning product to save time
Front-End Hooks included:
Custom Product Listing
Product List Review Ratings
Product +/- Add to Basket
Product Hi-Lite Sticky Items
Product Inventory Counts
Product Out of Stock
Product On Sale
Product List Columns 1,2,4,6
more front-end hooks coming!
This admin tool will allow you to manage your products, categories and more.
- Fixed description in cm_footer module that mentioned header rather than footer. Functionality not affected.
- Added extra code to show "SOLD OUT" message on product page, as well as hiding the BUY button and the +/- buttons if "SOLD OUT" option enabled in Settings - Product Counts
- Fixed deprecated tep_ function missed in cm_footer module
- Fixed any deprecated tep_ function issues for Phoenix 184.108.40.206
- Fixed bug with custom columns not saving
- Fixed issue with Phoenix >= 220.127.116.11 as admin/modules_content.php no longer available. Recoded to work with admin/modules.php if modules_content.php not present.
- Fix issue with double quotes still not saving to database correctly. Was saving as &quot; - simply re-edit any affected products and save to correct the issue.
- Added an option in settings to disable TinyMCE WYSIWYG
- Fix issue with product language data not updating.
- Fix issue with specials being disabled if special date was entered as 0000-00-00.
- Fix fresh install issue with db queries failing due to previously replaced logic to replace tep_ functions.
- Allow for double quotes in product name.
- Fix issue with price level module integrations (If using price levels module)
- Remove ALL tep_db, tep_draw, tep_ functions where possible - change to use internal functions that support old and new way of functioning using a detect function logic.
- Fix issue with cloning not including descriptions
- Update to support PHP 8
- Product search now also searches product descriptions.
- Added integration for price level manager addon if you have it.
- Fix bug with category edit if parent category is none and using AJAX category listing. Bug would set parent category to first category by default.
- Changed visuals on out-of-stock items to use vertical button group instead of horizontal as it blends better with other formats when qty > 0.
- Removed extra ; in product_row_layouts.php that was showing on front-end.
- Fix error showing when no products returned by search in admin.
- Added missing file zipurPMPlusMinus.php from previous version(s)
- Added new feature on settings page to allow quick edit of your choice of columns. (products_price, products_quantity, etc)
- Added license manager and auto upgrade utility. This will allow you to optionally download updates from within the tool itself for the period of the license.
- Fixed Column Controllers on a new product as they were not loading
- Adjusted drop-down style & category spacing logic
- Added ability have a default value for each column controller. You will have to delete and re-create each column controller if you want to set a default value other than empty.
- removed CLONE text entry requirement
- Added products_seo_title as it was not being save previously
- Adjusted some layout on product edit page
- fixed issue with non-core columns creating saving issues
- Management of Specials pricing now integrated into product manager on product editor page.
- Allow control of any custom product database fields (bottom of settings page)
- Product Description WYSIWYG now loads user.css for extra formatting review
- Product Description WYSIWYG now has support for classes and raw code edits
- Fixed issue with version 1.4.2 in product listing for version handling
- Fixed issue with actions (new classes) - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CEP >= 18.104.22.168 before upgrading to this version!
- Fixed issue with 22.214.171.124 and product listing. Coded to support both older and newer versions.
- Fixed issue with creating new products as latest core changes changed the db_link to db
- Fixed index.php placeholder content with silence comment. Bundler had broken these pages but did not affect mod functionality.
- Fixed issue with new products not recording products_date_added value
- major codebase changes
- fixed image uploader better deal with primary image logic
- fixed issue with sticky items on catalog not styling correctly
- fixed issue with On-Special not properly loading
- fixed issue with some areas not allowing toggle of ajax/listing
- added Zipur Product Config Footer Module *Make sure to enable in settings page*
- added highlight to selected row layout button in catalog
- rebuilt all logic to /includes/apps/zipurpm
- removed all ZPM hooks and rebuilt properly as mods
- removed old version files no longer used
- rebuilt language files (review /includes/apps/zipurpm/languages)
- after update version - go to settings and save changes to pickup on defaults to avoid errors in missing configs
- force numeric syntax on numeric entry fields
- add setting on settings page for price precision/decimals
- remove "all manufacturers" from list on product page
- add a Copy language from default language button on language specific pages when creating new products
- Adjusted ratings stars to avoid any duplicates as partial matches were also an issue
- Added logic to create missing language files if multilingual site
- Adjusted ratings stars to avoid any duplicates
- Added settings option for height of image on 6x layout if using zipurPMRowAdjust
- added Product Clone feature which allows cloning existing products to save time in creating similar products.
- fixed issue with zipurPMRowAdjust hook - review spacing in single column view
- fixed issue with un-install not removing content modules if installed
- Minor adjustment to css
- Added Hook for Product List Columns (1,2,4,6). Allowing users to choose their viewing layout.
- Adjust Product Counts to show "max +" rather than "> max"
- Added Setting: Admin Search Type Option (Default / Extra Lang Support - requires mbstring)
- Added Hook for Product Counts with configurable options for cuttoffs and Sold Out (with lang file)
- Limit +/- to available stock amounts
- Re-format +/- to use bootstrap classes
- Added Hook for On Sale (with lang file)
- fixed issue with some custom table fields not being properly identified leading to not being able to save records.
- made product name at top a bit smaller as large product names were too overwhelming
- Added the ability to change prices on product list page using ajax (same as sort order)
- If using qty buttons - required attributes were not forcing entry. Validation is now fixed.
- On Product Admin Page - show product name above tabs and parse from first language - update on change text
- Fix minor php warnings
- Allow edit/save of product attributes
- Allow delete product from product listing
- Added change log to updater
- fixed bug with trailing ; in code which was showing on catalog when plusMinus hook was turned on
- improved mobile views