I see that you updated the addon 15/08, to V1.1, didnt realise, when I get time I will update that first and see where we are at.
Regards
Search found 107 matches
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 8:43 am
- Forum: Modules
- Topic: Advanced Order Manager (AOM) - Testers?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3930
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 8:33 am
- Forum: Modules
- Topic: Advanced Order Manager (AOM) - Testers?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3930
Re: Advanced Order Manager (AOM) - Testers?
Is there still a v2 AOM coming, although V1 is on the site, and can see its potential, its not being used as its quite there yet.
Regards
Regards
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 8:20 am
- Forum: Modules
- Topic: Advanced Order Manager (AOM) - Testers?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3930
Re: Advanced Order Manager (AOM) - Testers?
Is it Version 2 of AOM?
- Tue Aug 04, 2026 5:16 am
- Forum: Modules
- Topic: Advanced Order Manager (AOM) - Testers?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3930
Re: Advanced Order Manager (AOM) - Testers?
Watching with Interest.
- Fri Jul 31, 2026 6:04 am
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: Shared Hosting Nightmare
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3020
Re: Shared Hosting Nightmare
Just an added note
Once populated and at cloudflare, if you need to point at another server, its almost instant.
Cloudflare is not easy to navigate; the help is poor, but I would not be without it now; it works.
Once populated and at cloudflare, if you need to point at another server, its almost instant.
Cloudflare is not easy to navigate; the help is poor, but I would not be without it now; it works.
- Fri Jul 31, 2026 6:01 am
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: Shared Hosting Nightmare
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3020
Re: Shared Hosting Nightmare
If you have only just changed your DNS settings to Cloudflare and using their named servers to point the traffice then its going to take at least 24 hours, more like 48 before the changes are reflected in the servers around the world. Perhaps check your domain on link below for propagation. if they ...
- Sat Jul 11, 2026 5:57 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Price crossed through
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3094
Re: Price crossed through
Just an update: everything is working now as it should after an update provided by the add-on developer.
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 11:22 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Price crossed through
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3094
Re: Price crossed through
Yes, but it's a commercial purchase, so I have sent him an email direct.
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 11:05 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Price crossed through
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3094
Re: Price crossed through
Yes its an addon, I will contact the writer and inform of the issue and see if there is a fix, thanks for narrowing it down.
Kindest regards
Kindest regards
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 10:57 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Price crossed through
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3094
Re: Price crossed through
Yes as soon as i uninstalled the "Options & Attributes Price Update" which is a PI module, it started to work
I will dig a little deeper to find its origins.
I will dig a little deeper to find its origins.
