Thanks @raiwa and @BrockleyJohn
Finally make it via hook, i think it's more messy and little bit difficult, but works...
Search found 83 matches
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:37 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: override admin pages
- Replies: 8
- Views: 366
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:13 pm
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: override admin pages
- Replies: 8
- Views: 366
Re: override admin pages
Thanks Rainer,
I use it for PDFs, and it might work for me, but I prefer not to use redirection for this.
If I can't use override, I'll just clone the page as is; less hassle later.
I use it for PDFs, and it might work for me, but I prefer not to use redirection for this.
If I can't use override, I'll just clone the page as is; less hassle later.
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:13 pm
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: override admin pages
- Replies: 8
- Views: 366
Re: override admin pages
Hi @azpro
I don't say override the file with new one, I said override like frontend using override system.
I want to keep core
I don't say override the file with new one, I said override like frontend using override system.
I want to keep core
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:50 pm
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: override admin pages
- Replies: 8
- Views: 366
Re: override admin pages
Hi @raiwa
Thanks, I search “How to change things in Admin” but not math results, but finally find: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3245
As I was thinking isn't possible to override the entire page, instead this add clone page to new one.
Bets Regards.
Thanks, I search “How to change things in Admin” but not math results, but finally find: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3245
As I was thinking isn't possible to override the entire page, instead this add clone page to new one.
Bets Regards.
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:25 pm
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: override admin pages
- Replies: 8
- Views: 366
override admin pages
Hello,
it's possible to override admin pages like catalog pages?
I'm using admin hooks (catalog/includes/hooks/admin/) but I need to know if is possible to override entire page like frontend.
Thanks in advance
it's possible to override admin pages like catalog pages?
I'm using admin hooks (catalog/includes/hooks/admin/) but I need to know if is possible to override entire page like frontend.
Thanks in advance
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 10:15 am
- Forum: Other
- Topic: Effects of Core Updates on Addons
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2133
Re: Effects of Core Updates on Addons
Are you talking about this? viewtopic.php?p=24552#p24552 or it's another?
To know if I need to update.
Best regards.
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:51 am
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: New Forum
- Replies: 4
- Views: 393
Re: New Forum
I can't find where change the forum style for someone dark like before style.
If not possible yet, I hope will be possible in future.
Thanks for all Gary
If not possible yet, I hope will be possible in future.
Thanks for all Gary
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 11:39 am
- Forum: Other
- Topic: Effects of Core Updates on Addons
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2133
Re: Effects of Core Updates on Addons
Change core always redirect you to hell, isn't new For many years, I can't upgrade for my modified core and less time to spend on it. So, since the migration to 1.1.05 (now i'm on 1.1.0.6) don't touch core, only override or clone modules. This time, I think it will be easy to update, even if I'm not...
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:51 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1971
Re: How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?
As someone that's not a coder to another. It takes more work to do it in that way. You make this changes now and in future you need to find all this changes to fix it. Plus, this way you only change the design element by element; with classes, you can reuse code and make design changes much more eas...
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 5:40 pm
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1971
Re: How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?
Don't use css inline on catalog, try to use bootstrap clases to change style
