Search found 103 matches
- Fri Jun 19, 2026 2:55 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Product NoIndex
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1373
Re: Product NoIndex
Here's a really old one... <?php /* $Id$ osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions http://www.oscommerce.com Copyright (c) 2012 osCommerce Released under the GNU General Public License */ class ht_robot_noindex { var $code = 'ht_robot_noindex'; var $group = 'header_tags'; var $title; var $descrip...
- Mon May 18, 2026 4:20 am
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: Template Scheduling
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4242
Re: Template Scheduling
Not that I would use something like this, but there are some helpful php functions for dates: date('Y-m-d',easter_date()) Gives the date for Easter Sunday in the current year date('Y-m-d', strtotime('first monday of October')) date('Y-m-d', strtotime('second monday of June')) I use this to get a par...
- Fri Mar 27, 2026 11:03 pm
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: Do shop owners add their sites to Cloudflair
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10562
Re: Do shop owners add their sites to Cloudflair
I use Cloudflare. Once set up it is brilliant but setting it up requires more than flicking a few switches.
The issues you are having are probably coming from a scraper using Bright Data, who offer millions of rotating residential IPs for scrapers and bad bots.
The issues you are having are probably coming from a scraper using Bright Data, who offer millions of rotating residential IPs for scrapers and bad bots.
- Thu Mar 26, 2026 12:06 am
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: One thing to improve Phoenix
- Replies: 27
- Views: 20590
Re: One thing to improve Phoenix
Simple things that really make things easier day to day. These have all been released as PRO or free addons. Customer addresses (list of customer adresses in admin) Customer Orders Tab (view previous customer orders on admin edit order screen) Eye Password (shop side view/hide password) Sitemap XML ...
- Wed Mar 25, 2026 11:51 pm
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Shipping Labels
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5663
Re: Shipping Labels
What are you presently using?
- Mon Mar 23, 2026 6:40 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: FUAI
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15220
Re: FUAI
I have something which might be useful, but I'll put it in the Code Co-op section (don't want scrapers to learn how to scrape Phoenix Cart!)
- Thu Mar 05, 2026 9:38 pm
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: Phoenix but not Phoenix
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3071
Re: Phoenix but not Phoenix
Are you thinking a whole new pricing page ? I'm thinking everything should be on one page, or a very clear button to take you to more information. I didn't even realise there was a "Compare" section until someone else mentioned it. For example https://www.paypal.com/au/business/accept-pay...
- Thu Mar 05, 2026 9:23 pm
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: One thing to improve Phoenix
- Replies: 27
- Views: 20590
Re: One thing to improve Phoenix
Say we did have ability to disable manufacturers...what would that look like functionally in the Shop Side ? I -assume- the manufacturer just wouldn't show (eg in the manufacturers list). What about products of that manufacturer, would they be disabled too ? -- Similar Question for categories disab...
- Thu Mar 05, 2026 5:36 am
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: Phoenix but not Phoenix
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3071
- Thu Mar 05, 2026 4:14 am
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: One thing to improve Phoenix
- Replies: 27
- Views: 20590
Re: One thing to improve Phoenix
Another two things 
Can we make categories and manufacturers able to be enabled / disabled?
I can code it up if required.
Can we make categories and manufacturers able to be enabled / disabled?
I can code it up if required.
