Search found 235 matches

by LeeFoster
Sun Apr 12, 2026 1:33 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Digital Products
Replies: 2
Views: 2521

Digital Products

Just wondering how everyone else is dealing with the sale of digital products and the 'shipping' of them?

I'm currently using Phoenix 1.0.8.20
by LeeFoster
Mon Mar 02, 2026 12:41 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Store Owner emails to Ticket system
Replies: 6
Views: 14091

Re: Store Owner emails to Ticket system

ChatGPT suggests using imap polling, but that assumes it is built in to Phoenix already, or that you know how to code that function in (which I dont).
by LeeFoster
Fri Feb 27, 2026 3:23 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Store Owner emails to Ticket system
Replies: 6
Views: 14091

Re: Store Owner emails to Ticket system

There used to be an addon ticket system back before Phoenix seperated from OSCommerce.

Not sure it was used much so wasn't migrated.
by LeeFoster
Thu Aug 14, 2025 2:28 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Customer Tags
Replies: 15
Views: 71833

Re: Customer Tags

What about "returning" customer - previously dormant but came back. I've more or less based this only on ordering (or lack of!), ie buyers, or those who have bought in the past. Do we care if a dormant (eg not bought in 18 months)...comes back? I mean if they came back...and actually buy ...
by LeeFoster
Sat Aug 09, 2025 9:03 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Customer Tags
Replies: 15
Views: 71833

Re: Customer Tags

What about "returning" customer - previously dormant but came back.
by LeeFoster
Sat Aug 09, 2025 8:51 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Customer Tags
Replies: 15
Views: 71833

Re: Customer Tags

burt wrote: ↑Fri Aug 08, 2025 3:55 pm My questions to the Community, in the hope to get some feedback, comments, advice, critics, whatever;

Does it make sense?
What have I not thought of?
What is the usage behind the tags?
by LeeFoster
Sat Aug 09, 2025 8:48 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Options Attributes - discussion
Replies: 32
Views: 167471

Re: Options Attributes - discussion

You'd also want to consider how to approach child product "options". For example, t-shirts. If the parent is mens v-neck t-shirt, the child is the colour, how is size handled? Is size the child of the child meaning you have a lot of products or does size then become an option? Though that ...
by LeeFoster
Mon Mar 17, 2025 11:37 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: PI Layout issue
Replies: 1
Views: 3287

PI Layout issue

Morning, I know I'm using an older version still (1.0.8.20) but I am having an issue with the PI Layout. Regardless of the sort order I set it is organising the active modules based on the order they appear in the configuration_value field on the configuration table for MODULE_CONTENT_PI_INSTALLED. ...
by LeeFoster
Thu Oct 10, 2024 11:09 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Recurring Payments & Exclusive Content
Replies: 2
Views: 2475

Recurring Payments & Exclusive Content

Afternoon all, With the increase of content creators and the merch that they sell I'm wondering if any one has been able to set up a way to take recurring payments in CE Phoenix? Offering a subscription or membership to customers and then by extention offering a reward, maybe it's a set discount, ea...
by LeeFoster
Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:53 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Idea for an Addon: search -> AI -> info_page
Replies: 9
Views: 593

Re: Idea for an Addon: search -> AI -> info_page

frankl wrote: ↑Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:13 pm Could get a bit out of hand with thousands of queries :D
Might also be some concern about what returns and whether it is relevant or not.