Search found 317 matches

by tessthepup
Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:24 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Trying to add a banner to the top of the category page
Replies: 26
Views: 1620

Re: Trying to add a banner to the top of the category page

cerberus wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:09 am Hi tessthepup

Did you manage to finish the module ? or did it not work out ?
@cerberus Still working on it but it is getting there slowly :D
by tessthepup
Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:21 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Trying to add a banner to the top of the category page
Replies: 26
Views: 1620

Re: Trying to add a banner to the top of the category page

cerberus Hi, I am working on an add-on that will be uploaded FOC so if you can give me a few days to finish it then you should be able to place banners on any page you want using a custom admin page. It will also be safe for future Phoenix Cart upgrades as it does not touch any core files. Attached...
by tessthepup
Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:42 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: What's your Phoenix story?
Replies: 12
Views: 973

Re: What's your Phoenix story?

I will break the ice on this one lol About Me 1. How did you find Phoenix? Did you come from osCommerce, another cart, or start from scratch? What led you here? Many moons ago in 2006 I started using OSC (after being disillusioned by fleabay) and launched my very first store in the mobile phone indu...
by tessthepup
Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:03 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Easy helpful thing you can do if you're on Github
Replies: 5
Views: 166

Re: Easy helpful thing you can do if you're on Github

Dan Cole wrote: ↑Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:17 am I starred both.

Dan
Me too :+1:
by tessthepup
Sun Sep 13, 2026 4:59 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?
Replies: 12
Views: 1998

Re: How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?

Hi tessthepup, Thank you, that was very helpful. However I do have one question, I found it also altered the "New? Start Here" message in the Customer Services module/block in the footer of the page, is their a way to stopping it from doing that ? or is it because it is all linked in some...
by tessthepup
Sun Sep 13, 2026 12:00 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?
Replies: 12
Views: 1998

Re: How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?

Hi, Thank you for your reply. That assuming I have found the correct css-selectors using the browser inspection-tools, that is the issue, I dont understand what I am looking at, so I am getting nowhere (I am using firefox inspect, and viewbug, but it is not helping, just confusing) And I use opera ...
by tessthepup
Mon Sep 07, 2026 9:05 am
Forum: Other
Topic: Overlapping Addons
Replies: 60
Views: 8529

Re: Overlapping Addons

Honestly, I don't know where the conversation is going in that respect. More users is, I think, the aim. To put a twist on that, it needs more users AND fewer consumers (that's my term for those who turn up, download, install, ask a question, get help, disappear, turn up a year later to ask a quest...
by tessthepup
Mon Sep 07, 2026 8:39 am
Forum: Other
Topic: Overlapping Addons
Replies: 60
Views: 8529

Re: Overlapping Addons

Phoenix Cart Essential Essential add-ons Phoenix Cart pre-configured with the most useful add-ons for running, managing and promoting a professional online store. Phoenix Cart Enterprise Full add-on suite The complete Phoenix Cart package with the full collection of tools and add-ons for larger, es...
by tessthepup
Sun Sep 06, 2026 5:01 pm
Forum: Other
Topic: Overlapping Addons
Replies: 60
Views: 8529

Re: Overlapping Addons

However, if there was a fully loaded version of phoenix (Phoenix Pro?) surely this could be marketed as a full blown solution, where the business could just be handed the keys, add their products and start selling? Imagine a "pro" version that had about 100 good addons built in. How would...
by tessthepup
Sat Sep 05, 2026 3:32 pm
Forum: Other
Topic: Overlapping Addons
Replies: 60
Views: 8529

Re: Overlapping Addons

burt IMHO if we were aiming to be the next Woocommerce, Shopify or Magento then yes charging for add-ons would make sense when we have acheived that but to me that is not what Phoenix is about. Phoenix is not a hands off solution so if a prospective store owner wants to open a ready made store and ...