Search found 13 matches

by FlagShipper
Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:39 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: What's your Phoenix story?
Replies: 12
Views: 963

Re: What's your Phoenix story?

About you Been using OSc for years and now Phoenix. I'm a history nerd and sell mainly US historical flags, novelty and custom designs (if anyone needs a flag or banner!) 1. How did you find Phoenix? Started with OSc but webhost upgraded the server until it wouldn't work and was easier to upgrade t...
by FlagShipper
Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:30 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Sort Order Status
Replies: 8
Views: 1234

Re: Sort Order Status

Can you explain in a bit more detail where the order status selector is, thanks. Your Admin > Orders Click the Search Button Select from the resulting Dropdown Thanks! Not sure why I didn't try that! I figured the sort option would just be there and didn't want to search for a specific order.
by FlagShipper
Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:52 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Sort Order Status
Replies: 8
Views: 1234

Re: Sort Order Status

Hopefully my last newbie Q for awhile ..... is there a way to sort my orders by status? Maybe I just don't see it. There seems to be a bit of confusion over exactly what you want to do. Could you explain in a bit more detail about what you are trying to do if the order status selector is not workin...
by FlagShipper
Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:29 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Sort Order Status
Replies: 8
Views: 1234

Re: Sort Order Status

burt wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:26 am Core allows you to show all orders of a certain status. EG, show me all the "complete" orders, or show me all the "pending" orders".
Is that what you mean ?
Yes, I don't see an option to choose status and clicking on Status in the order list isn't an option.
by FlagShipper
Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Sort Order Status
Replies: 8
Views: 1234

Sort Order Status

Hopefully my last newbie Q for awhile ..... is there a way to sort my orders by status? Maybe I just don't see it.
by FlagShipper
Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:42 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Shipping
Replies: 2
Views: 202

Re: Shipping

Thanks!
by FlagShipper
Thu Sep 24, 2026 9:22 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Shipping
Replies: 2
Views: 202

Shipping

Going to Modules > Shipping gives me a 500 error [Thu Sep 24 16:10:24.960616 2026] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 786870:tid 786984] [client 15x.4x.4x.0:0] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Table::__construct(), 0 passed in /home/lo...
by FlagShipper
Mon Aug 31, 2026 9:14 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Add message to index page
Replies: 3
Views: 1360

Re: Add message to index page

Thanks! I'm kinda slow, I installed the module and under Content>Main Text I only see the option to enable/disable it but not edit any text. Do I still have to manually edit the files?
by FlagShipper
Sat Aug 29, 2026 4:36 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Add message to index page
Replies: 3
Views: 1360

Add message to index page

Just upgraded from OSC, is there a spot in the admin panel to add a message to the index page like used to be under the languages>english page? Should be my last newbie question here for awhilw
by FlagShipper
Sun Aug 23, 2026 6:53 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Moving Categories
Replies: 2
Views: 979

Moving Categories

Is there a way to move one category to be a subcategory of another? Sorry for the newbie Qs, I poked around and couldn't see it under Categories/Products, I just see edit title, description and image.