Search found 73 matches
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:53 am
- Forum: Templates and Eye Candy
- Topic: Widgets to add to your shop
- Replies: 4
- Views: 130
Re: Widgets to add to your shop
They do lots of other widgets that will "lock" you in to their system if they become very useful, I avoid them, just stick with the widgets that it does not matter if you end up removing them as that will not affect your shop. So no widgets in your main shop like contact widgets, banner wi...
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:23 am
- Forum: Templates and Eye Candy
- Topic: Widgets to add to your shop
- Replies: 4
- Views: 130
Re: Widgets to add to your shop
Hi burt,
Understood, I still have a lot to learn, so lots of experimenting going on
I will look into the back button Phoenix Navigation class and a Bootstrap styled button at some point, there is so much to learn.
Understood, I still have a lot to learn, so lots of experimenting going on
I will look into the back button Phoenix Navigation class and a Bootstrap styled button at some point, there is so much to learn.
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:47 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Trying to add a banner to the top of the category page
- Replies: 26
- Views: 1396
Re: Trying to add a banner to the top of the category page
Its looking good :) I see you are really going for it, it seems to be growing :) I also like to orange colour :) It looks like your having to add lots of different sizes to cater for desktop computers and smaller mobile devices, far too many different screen resolutions out there nowadays. Maybe one...
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:22 am
- Forum: Templates and Eye Candy
- Topic: Widgets to add to your shop
- Replies: 4
- Views: 130
Widgets to add to your shop
Hi all, A few maybe interesting widgets to add to your shop, they have loads of all different types, they do free ones or paid (the free have restricted amounts of views / plays). https://elfsight.com/widgets/ Maybe have a look, I have added a couple to my extra pages, see below, (youtube gallery an...
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:09 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Trying to add a banner to the top of the category page
- Replies: 26
- Views: 1396
Re: Trying to add a banner to the top of the category page
Hi tessthepup
Did you manage to finish the module ? or did it not work out ?
Did you manage to finish the module ? or did it not work out ?
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:45 am
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: What's your Phoenix story?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 535
Re: What's your Phoenix story?
How did you find Phoenix? Softaculous installer, there are a few shopping carts on the Softaculous installer, as I know nothing about any of them it was a bit hit and miss what one I installed, all I knew was I was going to use paypal for payments so I wanted a cart with a free paypal module. On th...
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:25 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: New Spam Accounts
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2157
Re: New Spam Accounts
Hi 14Steve14 ,
Not too sure where I would find that bit of code, I did not see it in the files related to the Maths Recaptcha addon.
Still, it is acceptable as it is at the moment
Not too sure where I would find that bit of code, I did not see it in the files related to the Maths Recaptcha addon.
Still, it is acceptable as it is at the moment
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:09 pm
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: New Spam Accounts
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2157
Re: New Spam Accounts
Yes, as you say it did look a bit funky, But I managed to balance it a bit, before at lower screen resolutions the instruction text would break up and appear onto different lines and look really funky :) So I removed the text and kept it simple and it looks a lot better at lesser screen resolutions ...
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:05 pm
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Help with css file code
- Replies: 5
- Views: 219
Re: Help with css file code
Thank you Omar_one for the info.
At the moment I agree its a pain digging through the code and CSS, but at the same time I am learning a little more each day while doing it the manual way (and by making loads of mistakes)
One day I may go for that addon but not just yet
At the moment I agree its a pain digging through the code and CSS, but at the same time I am learning a little more each day while doing it the manual way (and by making loads of mistakes)
One day I may go for that addon but not just yet
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:31 pm
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: is it possible to change the size of the Recaptcha answer box on the contact us form ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 119
Re: is it possible to change the size of the Recaptcha answer box on the contact us form ?
Understood, and thankyou for explaining 
It works as it is and will do the job
It works as it is and will do the job
