Search found 10 matches

by mirabeo
Mon Sep 07, 2026 3:06 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: address_format_id
Replies: 16
Views: 3329

Re: address_format_id

@burt yes, it seems that, mine it is already done a few days ago, but have'nt had the time to polished it.
anyway, thank you.
by mirabeo
Wed Sep 02, 2026 2:35 pm
Forum: Modules
Topic: New Paypal Module - Sandbox Tester Required
Replies: 8
Views: 6517

Re: New Paypal Module - Sandbox Tester Required

Looking at the download stats of recent addons, I'm starting to think there are only 10 or 11 people on here adding things to their shops. On the other hand it might just be that nobody wants my addons....... :( :( :( I think your addons are great and I am very grateful to you for your work. I am i...
by mirabeo
Wed Aug 26, 2026 4:21 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: address_format_id
Replies: 16
Views: 3329

Re: address_format_id

One final point ... in `modern` Phoenix you should be able to do all of this without any core code changes. A module, maybe a couple of Hooks. Done. Well..., I would like to be able to do that but, at this time in my learning process, I need a module, a hook and overriding the pages where the id ap...
by mirabeo
Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:42 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: address_format_id
Replies: 16
Views: 3329

Re: address_format_id

My Tax exempt validator includes the tax field: https://phoenixcart.org/forum/app.php/addons/paid_addon/tax_exempt_validator Yes, yours is quite complete and for any EU country, my module will only work for Spain and only to collect the Tax Id at the account creation moment and to show the Id in th...
by mirabeo
Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:38 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: address_format_id
Replies: 16
Views: 3329

Re: address_format_id

It would probably be better to show the tax ID by hook directly rather than in the address. Because it sounds like your problem is that you're trying to show different address formats to hack the tax ID into them. That's a clever idea, but I think it will keep having consequences that you don't wan...
by mirabeo
Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:33 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: address_format_id
Replies: 16
Views: 3329

Re: address_format_id

A Customer Data module on create_account.php that stores the customers Tax ID in the customers table? Then on each order, store this in the Order Table and show where needed? <--- you need to do this to make that Tax ID immutable (unable to be changed by the customer after Order is made). That migh...
by mirabeo
Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:18 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: address_format_id
Replies: 16
Views: 3329

Re: address_format_id

I think the OP requires a field in the customers and or orders table for the VAT/Tax ID number of the customer. It appears to be a Spanish requirement. Yes, it is a Spanish requirement to show the TAX ID/ Fiscal Identity in the invoices that are issued. We have to collect that id at the moment the ...
by mirabeo
Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:14 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: address_format_id
Replies: 16
Views: 3329

Re: address_format_id

Ok, it is not a big problem, but just yo explain it a little better, in each order that is created three address_format_id are created in the orders table, for the same country for the same order, so I was thinking if the structure of those three address_format_id could be different, for example for...
by mirabeo
Tue Aug 25, 2026 3:51 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: address_format_id
Replies: 16
Views: 3329

Re: address_format_id

I may be misremembering but I think address_format is set per country , not per address. Thank you, yes, that is, this is the reason of asking because it is established by the country you select and you can select at the same time the address_format_id, but just one, however when the orders are cre...
by mirabeo
Mon Aug 24, 2026 5:43 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: address_format_id
Replies: 16
Views: 3329

address_format_id

I want to migrate to phoenix in the near future and I am trying to adapt some addons that are important for me. One of these is to add a new field in the customers table, the VAT number for Spain, that will appear in orders.php, packingslip.php and invoice.php, it is possible to be seen in the accou...