Search found 248 matches
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:55 pm
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: TWO posts that defined Phoenix
- Replies: 8
- Views: 427
Re: TWO posts that defined Phoenix
Moreover I get more and more convinced (If the above was/is/would be avalaible in Core) Phoenix can "enforce" users to update core .... So each user is on the same Version (page :D ) which makes the development of Phoenix a lot easier for DEVs ... no Backwards considerations. It's a great...
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:17 am
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: Easy helpful thing you can do if you're on Github
- Replies: 5
- Views: 171
Re: Easy helpful thing you can do if you're on Github
I starred both.
Dan
Dan
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:51 pm
- Forum: Other
- Topic: Overlapping Addons
- Replies: 60
- Views: 8565
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 2:59 pm
- Forum: Other
- Topic: Overlapping Addons
- Replies: 60
- Views: 8565
Re: Overlapping Addons
TY Dan for doing that, I appreciate it. I'll have a read of it tomorrow. phpBB may even have some addons for it to make it easy. Not used it so dont know what is available but regular updates may make people come back and at least look. Getting confirmation is the hard part I would imagine. easy fo...
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:01 pm
- Forum: Other
- Topic: Overlapping Addons
- Replies: 60
- Views: 8565
Re: Overlapping Addons
2. "What's new" regular email — Dan Cole added this. This is difficult due to GDPR. Thoughts? I don't know anything about GDPR or how this suggestion impacts that? I'm assuming that you might need permission and if that is the case maybe we need to focus on developing a way to do that. Pe...
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:44 pm
- Forum: Other
- Topic: Overlapping Addons
- Replies: 60
- Views: 8565
Re: Overlapping Addons
2. "What's new" regular email — Dan Cole added this. This is difficult due to GDPR. Thoughts? I don't know anything about GDPR or how this suggestion impacts that? I'm assuming that you might need permission and if that is the case maybe we need to focus on developing a way to do that. Pe...
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 4:43 pm
- Forum: Other
- Topic: Overlapping Addons
- Replies: 60
- Views: 8565
Re: Overlapping Addons
Agreed....that and a regular what's new email referred to previously would at least get us started on a marketing journey.What I mean is some form of warm welcoming message, making them feel at home and that phoenix is for them and can do everything they want (within reason).
Dan
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 1:46 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Can I add a link to the top bar in the admin section ?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 799
Re: Can I add a link to the top bar in the admin section ?
You're welcome. The quick links menu is a nice little add on and your suggestion of having it open the links in a new tab makes it just that little bit nicer. Thank you for that.
Dan
Dan
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 12:13 am
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Can I add a link to the top bar in the admin section ?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 799
Re: Can I add a link to the top bar in the admin section ?
Replace the existing quicklinksmenu.php file that you'll find in includes/hooks/admin/siteWide with this one. You just need to unzip the file and upload it.
Dan
Dan
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 11:54 pm
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Can I add a link to the top bar in the admin section ?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 799
Re: Can I add a link to the top bar in the admin section ?
Let me know when you have the quick links manager installed and I'll send you the one file that needs updating.
Dan
Dan
