Search found 117 matches

by mhsuffolk
Fri Sep 04, 2026 12:31 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: s01e02 - Items Per Page QUESTIONS/SUPPORT
Replies: 7
Views: 6136

Re: s01e02 - Items Per Page QUESTIONS/SUPPORT

If you just want "Show All" as the option instead of number of pages e.g. 2,10,20 do this. Change Line 13 of includes\languages\english\hooks\shop\siteWide\filterNum.php const FILTERNUM_BREAKS = ''; and Line 16 of includes\hooks\shop\siteWide\filternum.php $items = array_unique(str_getcsv(...
by mhsuffolk
Tue Aug 25, 2026 2:05 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: address_format_id
Replies: 16
Views: 3362

Re: address_format_id

I think the OP requires a field in the customers and or orders table for the VAT/Tax ID number of the customer. It appears to be a Spanish requirement.
by mhsuffolk
Wed Aug 19, 2026 7:50 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Soooo Quiet in Here
Replies: 27
Views: 4000

Re: Soooo Quiet in Here

Started with OSC RC2 in 2009 and been on this path through bootstrap, frozen and numerous versions to 1.1.0.6 live. Not a coder but will amend code to do what I want, keeping records within the changed files. Shop has many addons, paid and free none of which I have created. Happy to help with testin...
by mhsuffolk
Sun Jul 26, 2026 8:28 am
Forum: Modules
Topic: Advanced Order Manager (AOM) - Testers?
Replies: 25
Views: 3967

Re: Advanced Order Manager (AOM) - Testers?

I can test it today for you
by mhsuffolk
Fri Jul 24, 2026 10:00 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Got error 'PHP message: No unique manufacturer for [0:1]
Replies: 1
Views: 1165

Got error 'PHP message: No unique manufacturer for [0:1]

1.1.0.6 PHP 8.2 I have no manufactures at all in my shop, I make everything myself. I am getting this occasionally which does not coincide with an order being placed, perhaps the customer was deterred? AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: No unique manufacturer for [0:1]' I have found that error text in...
by mhsuffolk
Fri Jul 24, 2026 9:28 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: View all address from customer
Replies: 5
Views: 1989

Re: View all address from customer

As a workaround I use a Master password addon. As the customer, you can view, edit and delete the additional addresses.
by mhsuffolk
Tue Jul 07, 2026 5:57 am
Forum: Growth & Marketing
Topic: Klarna and other BNPL providers
Replies: 4
Views: 2821

Klarna and other BNPL providers

Received this morning from Stripe. "New UK buy now, pay later regulations The UK government has introduced regulations for buy now, pay later (BNPL) providers, including Klarna. These regulations take effect on 15 July 2026 and require updated marketing disclosures at checkout. What you need to...
by mhsuffolk
Mon Jul 06, 2026 1:14 pm
Forum: Modules
Topic: Tester Needed - Sidebar FlyOut Menu
Replies: 13
Views: 3514

Re: Tester Needed - Sidebar FlyOut Menu

This instruction did not work Add the code contained in the file named css_changes.txt to your catalog/includes/modules/boxes/templates/user.css NOTE if user.css does not exist then create it and add in the code from css_changes.txt I put it in templates/override/static and it works In Mobile view t...
by mhsuffolk
Sun Jul 05, 2026 8:04 am
Forum: Modules
Topic: Tester Needed - Sidebar FlyOut Menu
Replies: 13
Views: 3514

Re: Tester Needed - Sidebar FlyOut Menu

Yes I will have a go but I cannot do anything until Monday
by mhsuffolk
Wed Apr 15, 2026 8:17 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Checkout Progress
Replies: 18
Views: 5307

Re: Checkout Progress

Number 2 BUT I would prefer the green button to be beneath the options so the eye is drawn to them first to establish progress.