Search found 135 matches

by ReneH4
Wed Apr 23, 2025 6:44 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Database backup stops with an error
Replies: 3
Views: 3746

Re: Database backup stops with an error

Edit: I changed memory_limit in PHP to a higher value, and the problem is solved now. Edit 2: I changed the PHP code back to what it was, this also works. So the problem I had was cause by the memory issue in PHP. Thanks for the support. Thanks. I had searched and found this, but was not sure of the...
by ReneH4
Tue Apr 22, 2025 6:10 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Database backup stops with an error
Replies: 3
Views: 3746

Database backup stops with an error

I have 1.0.7.9 When I run the database backup program, it stops with an error. The fault log says: PHP Deprecated: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in /home/deb128619n2/domains/honda4parts.nl/public_html/admin/backup.php on line 102\n, Line 102 says: $col...
by ReneH4
Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:03 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Facebook Crawler
Replies: 7
Views: 4635

Re: Facebook Crawler

Never thought of that, you're probably correct!
Yahalimu wrote: ↑Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:31 pm Probably go scrape data for their Llama AI. I blocked it via htaccess.
by ReneH4
Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:28 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Facebook Crawler
Replies: 7
Views: 4635

Re: Facebook Crawler

This is the bandwidth graph of my site. Look at the arrows where the problems started..... and ended...
by ReneH4
Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:06 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Facebook Crawler
Replies: 7
Views: 4635

Facebook Crawler

For the past months I have noticed the Facebook crawler hitting my site with calls. I have blocked the crawler with IPv6, but removed it july 19th. Yesterday I received a message from my provider that CPU had gone up to an inacceptable level, causde by the crawler. Anyone else who has noticed this? ...
by ReneH4
Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:25 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: How to change "format" of the address in orders.php?
Replies: 6
Views: 413

Re: how to change "format" of the adress in orders.php?

Loop, this is for new orders only. The format is used to store the address with the order into the database, so it will not change once the order is placed.
by ReneH4
Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:50 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: How to change "format" of the address in orders.php?
Replies: 6
Views: 413

Re: how to change "format" of the adress in orders.php?

In Admin go to Locationa and taxes > Countries

Fot every country you can set the address format. I think you need 5.
by ReneH4
Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:57 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Verpackungsgesetz - German Packaging Act. Do you sell into Germany?
Replies: 5
Views: 442

Re: Verpackungsgesetz - German Packaging Act. Do you sell into Germany?

raiwa wrote: ↑Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:08 am Same in France already.
No need to display the number on the packaging.
So I would have to register in France, but there is no government control in France?

Will there be control in Germany you think?
by ReneH4
Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:54 pm
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: Verpackungsgesetz - German Packaging Act. Do you sell into Germany?
Replies: 5
Views: 442

Re: Verpackungsgesetz - German Packaging Act. Do you sell into Germany?

Ohh darn no, Some govenrment has come up with something again. Thanks for letting us know Gary. I had not read about this before. I think s7e03 Brexit (minumum order amount) will do the job if you no longer wish to ship to DE ( like me, just a few orders per year). Not sure if deleting DE from the s...
by ReneH4
Mon May 02, 2022 10:48 am
Forum: Community Help & Support
Topic: advanced search by type ahead
Replies: 88
Views: 4331

Re: advanced search by type ahead

Excellent fix @radhavallabh !

The old code was:

Code: Select all

$query_exploded_new = substr($query_exploded_new, 0, -6);
So what is the role of the parameter here that makes the difference?