Search found 135 matches
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:51 am
- Forum: Modules
- Topic: A question about installing addons (the file structure)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 511
Re: A question about installing addons (the file structure)
... Also I think if I remember correctly when I unzip a addon sometimes there are files that need to be added to the admin section, in the addon the folder will be marked "Admin", but in my shop the admin folder is called "adminXXX", so I presume I have to upload the files indiv...
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:46 am
- Forum: Modules
- Topic: A question about installing addons (the file structure)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 511
Re: A question about installing addons (the file structure)
To complement Kofod95 's and Mort_Lemur 's excellent answer, I recommend three things: 1) Always read the `readme`, `instructions.txt`, or `install.txt` file—depending on how the addon authors explain its function—as these usually contain installation and uninstallation instructions. 2) If your site...
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:33 pm
- Forum: Templates and Eye Candy
- Topic: Template Manager - Help, Ideas, Suggestions Needed
- Replies: 29
- Views: 11657
Re: Template Manager - Help, Ideas, Suggestions Needed
Sorry this is a Photoshop mockup. I like to "sketch out" what I’d like to have so I can visualize it better. The empty file idea is appealing, but I don't think it's the solution. Let's say I have three templates: - aradefaut - araEaster - araChristmas Then I install "ignis." It ...
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:03 pm
- Forum: Templates and Eye Candy
- Topic: Template Manager - Help, Ideas, Suggestions Needed
- Replies: 29
- Views: 11657
Re: Template Manager - Help, Ideas, Suggestions Needed
Just a thought: When installing a template that requires specific modules, you enable the module by setting it to TRUE, like this: page_heading_module_true.jpg . However... this enables the module for all templates, which can cause issues. My idea—though I suspect it might be a major undertaking—is ...
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:01 pm
- Forum: Growth & Marketing
- Topic: Importing Goods from outside EU into the EU ?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2479
Re: Importing Goods from outside EU into the EU ?
Also, be aware of the "new parcel tax" in Germany; this actually corresponds to the Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) legislation governed by the German *VerpackG* law and reinforced by the new European PPWR regulation that came into force in August 2026. It costs €150 per year, regar...
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:19 am
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: Proposed Roadmap to 1.2.0.0 - have your say
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1585
Re: Proposed Roadmap to 1.2.0.0 - have your say
The roadmap looks solid.
I'm really looking forward to future versions with the templates.
I'm really looking forward to future versions with the templates.
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:13 am
- Forum: Templates and Eye Candy
- Topic: Template Manager - Help, Ideas, Suggestions Needed
- Replies: 29
- Views: 11657
Re: Template Manager - Help, Ideas, Suggestions Needed
Exactly—it was only when I posted the screenshot that I realized I hadn't cleared the cache. Fred's tired!
Here is the correct screenshot.
Here is the correct screenshot.
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:04 am
- Forum: Templates and Eye Candy
- Topic: Template Manager - Help, Ideas, Suggestions Needed
- Replies: 29
- Views: 11657
Re: Template Manager - Help, Ideas, Suggestions Needed
You're right. I hadn't thought to check the .json file.
Thanks a lot; I made the changes and:
Thanks a lot; I made the changes and:
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:43 am
- Forum: Templates and Eye Candy
- Topic: Template Manager - Help, Ideas, Suggestions Needed
- Replies: 29
- Views: 11657
Re: Template Manager - Help, Ideas, Suggestions Needed
I am currently working on a Windows 11 machine using wamp64 and PHP 8.4 (version 1.1.0.8). I created the necessary files for a new template by copying the `override` folder and then changing every instance of `override` to `aradefault` (my template's name) within the `templates\aradefault\includes\t...
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:23 pm
- Forum: Community Help & Support
- Topic: Admin switch language
- Replies: 12
- Views: 252
Re: Admin switch language
Great idea @burt
I'm sending you a "buy me a beverage," but I can't clink glasses with you—I'm not allowed to drink alcohol anymore...
I'm sending you a "buy me a beverage," but I can't clink glasses with you—I'm not allowed to drink alcohol anymore...
