Guest's shopping cart

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
ArtcoInc
Contributor
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:19 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.0.3.0
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Guest's shopping cart

Post by ArtcoInc »

When a customer who is not logged in (ie: a Guest) puts items into their shopping cart, where is that information stored?

TIA.

M



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4741
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: Guest's shopping cart

Post by burt »

I believe that is in the Session?
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply