Your Fave ecommerce site

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
azpro
Contributor
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:25 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Your Fave ecommerce site

Post by azpro »

burt wrote: ↑Thu Oct 16, 2025 8:11 pm In this thread I'm looking for URLs of sites that anyone thinks is exceptional.
Just to keep this thread alive :D : https://www.hellotv.nl/

I like the design very much (clean - simple) since the products (pictures) are the real eye-catchers. And the promo's (pictures) stand out. Overall - the pictures seak the attention - Not design or widgets itself etc.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Dan Cole
Senior Contributor
Posts: 548
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:14 pm
Phoenix Version: 1.0.8.21
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Your Fave ecommerce site

Post by Dan Cole »

The problem with this thread is that we're all going to have different views of what we like and don't like. Creating a variety of different templates is probably what is needed.
Just to keep this thread alive :D : https://www.hellotv.nl/

I like the design very much (clean - simple) since the products (pictures) are the real eye-catchers. And the promo's (pictures) stand out. Overall - the pictures seak the attention - Not design or widgets itself etc.
As an example, I find this site rather busy and overwhelming but I can see where some folks would like its appearance and I respect that - it makes the world go around. It would be are rather boring place if we all liked the same things.

Dan



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply