Moving Categories

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
FlagShipper
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:56 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Been thanked: 1 time

Moving Categories

Post by FlagShipper »

Is there a way to move one category to be a subcategory of another? Sorry for the newbie Qs, I poked around and couldn't see it under Categories/Products, I just see edit title, description and image.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
tessthepup
Certified Developer
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:55 pm
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Hide Out of Stock message

Post by tessthepup »

FlagShipper wrote: ↑Sun Aug 23, 2026 6:53 pm Awesome! Thanks!

Is there a way to move one category to be a subcategory of another? Sorry for the newbie Qs, I poked around and couldn't see it under Categories/Products, I just see edit title, description and image.
@FlagShipper
Select a category and you should see a 'Move' button which will do what you want.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4736
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: Moving Categories

Post by burt »

@FlagShipper split this post from your other.
Keeping things a bit separate helps future readers. :+1: :+1: :+1:
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply