Add message to index page
-
FlagShipper
- Member
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:56 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
- Been thanked: 1 time
Add message to index page
Just upgraded from OSC, is there a spot in the admin panel to add a message to the index page like used to be under the languages>english page? Should be my last newbie question here for awhilw
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4738
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Add message to index page
Find and Install the old "main text" index content module.
It is in the addons area.
It is in the addons area.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
-
FlagShipper
- Member
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:56 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Add message to index page
Thanks! I'm kinda slow, I installed the module and under Content>Main Text I only see the option to enable/disable it but not edit any text. Do I still have to manually edit the files?
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4738
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Add message to index page
Yes, in the language file of the module.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
