Hello ecartz,
Thank you.
I did what PiLLaO said, and I now have the home button not going to the root (as I have installed into a folder).
Problem with the Breadcrumb ?
-
cerberus
- Member
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:54 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
- Has thanked: 20 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
Re: Problem with the Breadcrumb ?
Hi BrockleyJohn,
I will look into this later as it has all given me a headache at the moment
And I am not surprised I have mixed the syntax of two different apache modules in my htaccess code, this is all new to me, and I am making more mistakes than getting things right
I have just changed it to what you said, I must admit I dont understand code at all, so I am working blind in general and totally rely on people like you for help.
I went with (changed 301 to 302):
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
Redirect 302 /index.html https://SHOP URL/shop
</IfModule>
When I tried below it did not work/redirect :
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^index2\.html$ https://SHOP URL/shop/index.php [R=302,L]
</IfModule>
I will look into this later as it has all given me a headache at the moment
And I am not surprised I have mixed the syntax of two different apache modules in my htaccess code, this is all new to me, and I am making more mistakes than getting things right
I have just changed it to what you said, I must admit I dont understand code at all, so I am working blind in general and totally rely on people like you for help.
I went with (changed 301 to 302):
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
Redirect 302 /index.html https://SHOP URL/shop
</IfModule>
When I tried below it did not work/redirect :
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^index2\.html$ https://SHOP URL/shop/index.php [R=302,L]
</IfModule>
