I am just getting used to css very slowly, I still dont quite know what bootstrap is
How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?
-
cerberus
- Member
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:54 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
- Has thanked: 20 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
Re: How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?
Hi PiLLaO,
I am just getting used to css very slowly, I still dont quite know what bootstrap is
This is all new to me. I did look up bootstrap but I did not understand much.
I am just getting used to css very slowly, I still dont quite know what bootstrap is
-
PiLLaO
- Contributor
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:28 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
- Has thanked: 65 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
Re: How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?
As someone that's not a coder to another.
It takes more work to do it in that way. You make this changes now and in future you need to find all this changes to fix it.
Plus, this way you only change the design element by element; with classes, you can reuse code and make design changes much more easily in the future.
And although I don't think Google penalizes it much, it doesn't look favorably upon the use of inline CSS.
It takes more work to do it in that way. You make this changes now and in future you need to find all this changes to fix it.
Plus, this way you only change the design element by element; with classes, you can reuse code and make design changes much more easily in the future.
And although I don't think Google penalizes it much, it doesn't look favorably upon the use of inline CSS.
-
cerberus
- Member
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:54 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
- Has thanked: 20 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
Re: How can I change the text size and colour of the Categories text ?
I can see the benefits from what you say, there is so much to learn, I am almost (but not quite) having to look every other word up when it comes to editing, and I just end up with more questions, but over time I will (I hope) have a slightly better understanding.
