Change the colour of the white box below the product thumbnail image ?

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
cerberus
Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:54 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Change the colour of the white box below the product thumbnail image ?

Post by cerberus »

Hi all,

Is their a way to change the colour of the white box section below the image thumbnails with the items name and price in it ? (see pic with red mark showing area I want to change only)

I have tried with css using :

.flex-column {

.d-flex {

.card-body {

.card {

But every time I try with one of the above it changes not only the white area below the thumbnails but also other parts of the page (for instance, also footer blocks, or area behind the breadcrumb as well)

Thank you,
Steve
Screenshot 2026-09-25 233239.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
BrockleyJohn
Certified Developer
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:37 pm
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Change the colour of the white box below the product thumbnail image ?

Post by BrockleyJohn »

You need to be more specific with your css selector so that you only target within a product card (which have class is-product) e.g.

Code: Select all

.is-product .card-body {

cerberus
Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:54 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Change the colour of the white box below the product thumbnail image ?

Post by cerberus »

Hello BrockleyJohn,

And thank you, that did the trick,
And I learned a little more (the more I learn the more I realise how little I know) :)

Have a good weekend



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply