V1.0.8.3 Blank pages from drop-down links in Navbar Account module

Ask the community for help and support.
wal

V1.0.8.3 Blank pages from drop-down links in Navbar Account module

Post by wal »

Hi forum.
Have V1.0.8.3 on localhost almost ready to go live with the database successfully updated via all steps from V1.0.5.1 to V1.0.8.3. At the moment 99% - my estimate .. :) - works perfectly ..

I have a problem with the links in the Account module in the Navbar - Profile, Orders, Address Book and Password all return a blank page instead of a redirect to Login. I was going to ignore this until I tried to Checkout an item from shopping cart and had the same problem with the call to checkout_shipping.. - another blank page.

The error log in all cases shows it as \includes\system\versioned\1.0.7.other\1.0.7.12\login.php on line 48, with notices 1: (! ) Notice: Undefined index: Linker - 2: (! ) Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function build() on null - and 3: ( ! ) Error: Call to a member function build() on null

I've checked & rechecked/compared lots of files - but cannot find a solution after MANY hours ... Any assistance will be MUCH appreciated.. I will attach an image of the errors

At my wits end,

Nev
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ecartz
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Re: V1.0.8.3 Blank pages from drop-down links in Navbar Account module

Post by ecartz »

You are missing this change from the 1.0.8.2 update:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO hooks (hooks_site, hooks_group, hooks_action, hooks_code, hooks_class, hooks_method)
           VALUES ('shop', 'system', 'startApplication', '_04_linker', 'Loader', 'Linker');
wal

Post by wal »

Thanks for your quick reply ecartz - I had missed that update :oops:

Going back now to check anything else I may have missed as I'm still getting the same error messages.

Your help is really appreciated - will reply further after I (try to) get it sorted.

cheers
Nev
wal

Post by wal »

Hi ecartz,

Just an update to my previous reply.

Have now sorted the error messages - found it's best to update the correct database and not one of the others I had been trialling during updates...

Thanks again for the SQL I had missed and your prompt reply

cheers
Nev