Display Products URL

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
bermuda

Display Products URL

Post by bermuda »

I have added content to the Products URL in admin but it is not displaying on my site.

I looked to see if this was something I had to activate in Admin but could not find anything.

Is there a setting to display this?



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
heatherbell
Senior Contributor
Posts: 2537
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:39 am
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 243 times

Re: Display Products URL

Post by heatherbell »

bermuda wrote: ↑Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:36 pm I have added content to the Products URL in admin but it is not displaying on my site.

I looked to see if this was something I had to activate in Admin but could not find anything.

Is there a setting to display this?
An add-on to display it is required - it is not included in core.

bermuda

Re: Display Products URL

Post by bermuda »

Thanks



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply