Edit Payment Icons and Copyright

Ask the community for help and support.
Olukenny

Edit Payment Icons and Copyright

Post by Olukenny »

I wanted to edit apple logo, bitcoin logo, at the last botom of the front page and also i wanted to edit copyright pls help me with the link hope to read from you soon.
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: I wanted to edit the about us on the site page

Post by heatherbell »

Olukenny wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:00 pmI wanted to edit apple logo, bitcoin logo, at the last botom of the front page
On your Admin go to Modules > Content > click Payment Icons (Group: footer_suffix) > click Edit button > see the Icons input of comma separated icons, remove unwanted icons > click Save
Olukenny wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:00 pmalso i wanted to edit copyright
On your Admin go to Tools > Define Languages > modules/content/footer_suffix/cm_footer_extra_copyright.php
Edit text there.
You are using Phoenix Cart for free and receiving help and support for free so think twice before removing the Powered by CE Phoenix link.
If you receive a reply to a question that you find helpful, remember to click the 'Thumbs Up' icon in their post, this shows other users that the post was helpful so they do not have to repeat the question.
Remember there is a User Guide that will answer many questions.
Philo2005

Re: Edit Payment Icons and Copyright

Post by Philo2005 »

Apart from PayPal I accept cash and pre-invoice sent by mail.
Therefore I wanted to add for cash "fa-thin fa-cash-register" and for invoice by mail "fa-light fa-file-invoice".
But it seems not to work properly, its shown a square with "F1 88" and "F5 70" .
Anybody made better experience with these two Fontawesome?
burt
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by burt »

The previous advice given by heatherbell in October 2021 is good for Brand Icons.
If you want something other than Brand Icons, you can do this in the language file of the module which will display instead of whatever you placed in the module (if following the advice above);

Code: Select all

const MODULE_CONTENT_FOOTER_EXTRA_ICONS_TEXT = '<i class="fas fa-file-invoice mr-2"></i>';
Gamechanger Addon: Queued Emails, try before you buy.
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

Philo2005 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:09 pm Therefore I wanted to add for cash "fa-thin fa-cash-register" and for invoice by mail "fa-light fa-file-invoice".
Presumably you have not subscribed to Font Awesome PRO because, for example, fa-thin and fa-light are not free icons and will not show unless you have subscribed - learn more at Font Awesome website.
Philo2005

Post by Philo2005 »

Great it works now, I am using the Font Awesome (normal version), thank you both!
const MODULE_CONTENT_FOOTER_EXTRA_ICONS_TEXT = '<i class="fas fa-cash-register"></i> <i class="fas fa-file-invoice"></i> <i class="fab fa-cc-paypal"></i> <i class="fab fa-paypal"></i>';
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by 14Steve14 »

Dont forget that you can also add plain text into that box. We added a sentance like 'We accept the following payment methods' just to make things a bit clearer for people. We also added a link on each of the images that went to a page explaining about the payment method. You can also add colour to the icons to match you website.

This is what makes Phoenix so flexible.
Philo2005

Post by Philo2005 »

It would be nice to have a text explaining the icon, when doing "mouse over the icon" telling
"Cash" in a box for '<i class="fas fa-cash-register"></i>.
Somebody knows the code for this?
burt
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by burt »

Philo2005 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:28 am It would be nice to have a text explaining the icon, when doing "mouse over the icon" telling
"Cash" in a box for '<i class="fas fa-cash-register"></i>.
Somebody knows the code for this?
https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_title.asp
Gamechanger Addon: Queued Emails, try before you buy.