Install addons

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
Needleguy

Install addons

Post by Needleguy »

Hi,
I am very new and a bit confused. I am trying to install Best_Sellers add-on and I am not having any success. Would some one please advise the correct way to install? I appreciate your help.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
raiwa
Certified Developer
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:08 am
Phoenix Version: 1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Install addons

Post by raiwa »

Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

heatherbell
Senior Contributor
Posts: 2537
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:39 am
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 243 times

Re: Install addons

Post by heatherbell »

Needleguy wrote: ↑Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:20 pminstall Best_Sellers add-on and I am not having any success.
Which Best Sellers add-on?
The Best Sellers addon (module) that shows in a box is already installed by default in right-hand side column as seen in the Phoenix Cart Demo here - https://phoenixcart.org/demo/

User avatar
Kofod95
Senior Contributor
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Phoenix Version: 1.0.8.21
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Install addons

Post by Kofod95 »

I have one in the add-ons area, so I guess that's the one.

To install add-ons downloaded from there, you must upload the content from the zip, except the readme file, to your store. That can be done through your hosts cpanel or through ftp. Next follow the instructions in the User Guide linked by Raiwa.

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply