Error on fresh install

Ask the community for help and support.
tedukes

Error on fresh install

Post by tedukes »

After spending the last 3 or 4 days and over 6 hours on the phone with Godaddy tech support, I finally got a fresh install of v 1.0.8.0 installed. This is the same version I initially started with but didn't get these errors.

Like previously with the issues with 1.0.8.9, I can access the admin side but not the storefront.

I am getting the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.other/1.0.7.12/language.php on line 194

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.other/1.0.7.12/language.php on line 162

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.other/1.0.7.12/language.php on line 163

Warning: Use of undefined constant TITLE - assumed 'TITLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/includes/classes/application.php on line 86

Warning: require(/home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/includes/languages//index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/index.php on line 15

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/includes/languages//index.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/index.php on line 15

Wondering if its worth trying to fix these errors before trying to use the upgrader to get the version to 1.0.8.9 or just find another shopping cart.
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Error on fresh install

Post by heatherbell »

tedukes wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:56 pm Like previously with the issues with 1.0.8.9, I can access the admin side but not the storefront.
I don't know what is causing the difficulty you are having but I have installed a new 1.0.8.9 without difficulty.
I am only guessing but maybe your configure.php files are malformed. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Omar_one »

- check language table I think its empty
- check that you have the install the languages right ,, check if you have languages folder there ( English and or if there is another language also) as some of the error on your post missing the language folder
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/includes/languages//index.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/index.php on line 15
tedukes

Post by tedukes »

heatherbell wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:11 am
tedukes wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:56 pm Like previously with the issues with 1.0.8.9, I can access the admin side but not the storefront.
I don't know what is causing the difficulty you are having but I have installed a new 1.0.8.9 without difficulty.
I am only guessing but maybe your configure.php files are malformed. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27
/includes/configure.php:
// set the level of error reporting
error_reporting(E_ALL);

const HTTP_SERVER = 'http://www.palmettoshopper.com';
const COOKIE_OPTIONS = [
'lifetime' => 0,
'domain' => 'www.palmettoshopper.com',
'path' => '/outlet/',
'samesite' => 'Lax',
];
const DIR_WS_CATALOG = '/outlet/';

const DIR_FS_CATALOG = '/home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/outlet/';

date_default_timezone_set('America/New_York');

// If you are asked to provide configure.php details
// please remove the data below before sharing
const DB_SERVER = 'localhost';
const DB_SERVER_USERNAME = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';
const DB_SERVER_PASSWORD = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';
const DB_DATABASE = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';

/admin/includes/configure.php:
// set the level of error reporting
error_reporting(E_ALL);

const HTTP_SERVER = 'http://www.palmettoshopper.com';
const COOKIE_OPTIONS = [
'lifetime' => 0,
'domain' => 'www.palmettoshopper.com',
'path' => '/outlet/admin',
'samesite' => 'Lax',
];
const DIR_WS_ADMIN = '/outlet/admin/';

const DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT = '/home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/outlet/';
const DIR_FS_ADMIN = '/home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/outlet/admin/';
const DIR_FS_BACKUP = DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/';

const HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER = 'http://www.palmettoshopper.com';
const DIR_FS_CATALOG = '/home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/outlet/';

date_default_timezone_set('America/New_York');

// If you are asked to provide configure.php details
// please remove the data below before sharing
const DB_SERVER = 'localhost';
const DB_SERVER_USERNAME = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';
const DB_SERVER_PASSWORD = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';
const DB_DATABASE = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';

Something is corrupted. Don't know where Godaddy is getting there install files from, but something is broken.

Godaddy Tech Support could only get v 1.0.8.0 to install. Check these picks from the admin side. v 1.0.8.0 is NOT the most current version yet Phoenix Cart is reporting it is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tedukes

Post by tedukes »

Omar_one wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:41 pm - check language table I think its empty
- check that you have the install the languages right ,, check if you have languages folder there ( English and or if there is another language also) as some of the error on your post missing the language folder
Its there as well as the directory.
Last edited by tedukes on Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Omar_one »

tedukes wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:05 pm
Omar_one wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:41 pm - check language table I think its empty
You are correct!! The table is there but there are no rows. Just empty.
install the languages via admin
or
run this on phpmyadmin (cpanel)

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `languages` (`languages_id`, `name`, `code`, `image`, `directory`, `sort_order`) VALUES
(1, 'English', 'en', 'icon.gif', 'english', 1);
tedukes

Post by tedukes »

Omar_one wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:08 pm
tedukes wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:05 pm
You are correct!! The table is there but there are no rows. Just empty.
install the languages via admin
or
run this on phpmyadmin (cpanel)

INSERT INTO `languages` (`languages_id`, `name`, `code`, `image`, `directory`, `sort_order`) VALUES
(1, 'English', 'en', 'icon.gif', 'english', 1);
Its right, I looked at it wrong. Saw Showing rows 0 - 0. Sorry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raiwa
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer

Post by raiwa »

The errors show that your store is in a subdirectory called “test”:
/home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/index.php on line 15
Meanwhile the subdirectory in your config files says”outlet”:

Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Need Help?viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27
tedukes

Post by tedukes »

raiwa wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:38 pm The errors show that your store is in a subdirectory called “test”:
/home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/test/index.php on line 15
Meanwhile the subdirectory in your config files says”outlet”:

I have a 5 or 6 installs. I may have opened the wrong file.