Images & Product Cards - 2 Part Question

Ask the community for help and support.
tessthepup
VIP Member
VIP Member

Images & Product Cards - 2 Part Question

Post by tessthepup »

This is a 2 part question as they are both loosely tied together.

How are you handling your thumbnails on v1.0.8.9 as changing the 'Small Image Width' and 'Small Image Height' seems to make no difference to the size of images?

and secondly

I need to make the product names all align on the same row like the view buttons are (see image attached).

I presume that if the images were all the same size the rows would align correctly :?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Images & Product Cards - 2 Part Question

Post by 14Steve14 »

I have not adjusted any of the image sizes, there is no need to. I let the programme sort all that out. The image size is dependant on the number of cards that you are showing in a row, and adjust according to the settings. That's all part of bootstrap.

I would look to make sure that all your images are the same size. I have found that square images work best rather than rectangular ones.
tessthepup
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by tessthepup »

14Steve14 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:11 am I have not adjusted any of the image sizes, there is no need to. I let the programme sort all that out. The image size is dependant on the number of cards that you are showing in a row, and adjust according to the settings. That's all part of bootstrap.

I would look to make sure that all your images are the same size. I have found that square images work best rather than rectangular ones.
Cheers Steve, that's another job to add to the list then lol
raiwa
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer

Post by raiwa »

KissIt image would do the job for you, but you have to wait for the update.
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Need Help?viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27