SOLVED:: Back up and running

Ask the community for help and support.
tedukes

SOLVED:: Back up and running

Post by tedukes »

First, thanks to all that helped!!!!

What I found was something, maybe me, corrupted my database. I did crash the size trying to upload a new product. Not sure what caused that to happen. For what ever reason, It would not let me upload the entire db at one time. I kept running individual .sql until all the errors disappeared.

I have two errors left I can't figure out:

The first is on the storefront, shopping_cart.php. At the top of the page, I have:
Notice: Undefined variable: back_path in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/shop/includes/modules/content/shopping_cart/cm_sc_continue_shopping.php on line 53

The other is on the admin side and its on every page:
Notice: Constant MODULES_ADMIN_MENU_CATALOG_PRODUCTS already defined in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/shop/admin/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes/catalog_categories.php on line 13

FWIW: Under /admin/catalog/ I have 2 entries for Categories/Products

One points to /admin/catalog.php the other, to /admin/categories.php. Not sure if this related but I have had the double entries for sometime now and its not been a problem. I like to know how to delete one. I think its an entry in the db because, I can't find the file to remove it from the menu.

Thanks, again!!
Kofod95
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: SOLVED:: Back up and running

Post by Kofod95 »

Not sure about the first error, but the second one seems to be caused by this file on a version that is >=1.0.8.5. You can delete that as well as this one

I'm glad you got it figured out!

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide
raiwa
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer

Post by raiwa »

For error 1 please post in the addons (Continue Shopping Button) support tab and provide the required info. See the Need Help link in my signature.
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Need Help?viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27
tedukes

Post by tedukes »

Kofod95 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:28 am Not sure about the first error, but the second one seems to be caused by this file on a version that is >=1.0.8.5. You can delete that as well as this one

I'm glad you got it figured out!

//Daniel
Awesome!! Thanks!! I had just renamed the categories file so it would not let me click the wrong one but that resolved the issue all together.
tedukes

Post by tedukes »

raiwa wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:39 am For error 1 please post in the addons (Continue Shopping Button) support tab and provide the required info. See the Need Help link in my signature.
Will do! Didn't know it was an addon.
tedukes

Post by tedukes »

raiwa wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:39 am For error 1 please post in the addons (Continue Shopping Button) support tab and provide the required info. See the Need Help link in my signature.
Well, I see you already fixed it with a new version. Thanks!!