StockView

Ask the community for help and support.
tommypop

StockView

Post by tommypop »

Hi all, first message in this forum, hope it is placed in the right,,, area, anyhow, I use Phoenix cart version 1.0.8.8, works just fine, what I am looking for is if there is a way to add a stock view value function to each item viewed by the customer, like next to the little add to cart now icon that looks like a little cart, and that simply would view this: (in stock 12) if I have for exemple just 12 of that perticular item left in stock. Hope I make my self understood, my English could be better. Thank you.

Tags:
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: StockView

Post by 14Steve14 »

Have a look through the addons area. I found this one but there may be more. Paying for these supporters codes also helps pay towards supporting Phoenix.

app.php/addons/supporters_code/s03e04_pi_modules
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: StockView

Post by heatherbell »

tommypop wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:16 amif there is a way to add a stock view value function to each item viewed by the customer, like next to the little add to cart now icon that looks like a little cart, and that simply would view this: (in stock 12) if I have for exemple just 12 of that perticular item left in stock.
It is possible but it is not part of the standard Phoenix Cart.
Look in Addons Library.
There are extra addons available as part of Phoenix Cart PRO - or separately - app.php/addons/supporters_code/s01e08_s ... duct_info/
Or app.php/addons/paid_addon/zipur_product_manager/ includes many extra features including your request.