1.0.8.12 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Ask the community for help and support.
john

Re: 1.0.8.12 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Post by john »

Hi
Now have payment standard setup without encryption and all working OK so just need to look at the encryption bit now .
Thanks for your help with this its much appreciated

Tags:
ecartz
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by ecartz »

raiwa wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:37 am When going back to checkout_shipping.php, the shipping selection is lost.
I've removed the cheapest selection and now keep the shipping selection if one is already made: https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Phoen ... 1c8c7e55ed

This retains the GDPR requirement of not selecting an option for the customer but retains their selections once made.
raiwa
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer

Post by raiwa »

I'm also using this solution in an older live shop and it works well:

Code: Select all

if ( defined('SHIPPING_ALLOW_UNDEFINED_ZONES') && (SHIPPING_ALLOW_UNDEFINED_ZONES === 'False') && ($module_count <= 0) ) {
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Need Help?viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27
tedukes

Post by tedukes »

I posted this in another thread but probably needs to go here as well.

The product attributes in v1.0.8.10 thru v1.0.8.12 are broken!! If nothing has been patched since these, probably affects newer release.

See pics. Notice the Option Name and Option Value for Personalized Christmas Ornament.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BPickle

Post by BPickle »

tedukes wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:13 pm I posted this in another thread but probably needs to go here as well.

The product attributes in v1.0.8.10 thru v1.0.8.12 are broken!! If nothing has been patched since these, probably affects newer release.

See pics. Notice the Option Name and Option Value for Personalized Christmas Ornament.
Edit ./admin/products_attributes.php, maybe it's line 99. It reads:

<?= (new Select('values_id', $values))->set_selection($attributes_values['options_id']) ?>
But it should read:

<?= (new Select('values_id', $values))->set_selection($attributes_values['options_values_id']) ?>
What it was doing is selecting the option_value_id that corresponds to the value of the options_id.
tedukes

Post by tedukes »

BPickle wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:06 pm
tedukes wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:13 pm I posted this in another thread but probably needs to go here as well.

Edit ./admin/products_attributes.php, maybe it's line 99. It reads:

<?= (new Select('values_id', $values))->set_selection($attributes_values['options_id']) ?>
But it should read:

<?= (new Select('values_id', $values))->set_selection($attributes_values['options_values_id']) ?>
What it was doing is selecting the option_value_id that corresponds to the value of the options_id.
Thanks!!

That fixed it showing the right option value, but it still won't allow me to add the product to the cart. Not getting an error, its just not added.

Was able to add to cart until I added the product with options.

Here's the error.log:

[26-Apr-2022 19:22:33 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: resp in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/outlet-1.0.8.10/includes/modules/shipping/zipups.php on line 471
[26-Apr-2022 19:22:33 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: methods in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/outlet-1.0.8.10/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.4/shipping.php on line 99
[26-Apr-2022 19:22:33 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/outlet-1.0.8.10/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.4/shipping.php on line 99
[26-Apr-2022 19:22:34 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: methods in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/outlet-1.0.8.10/templates/default/includes/pages/checkout_shipping.php on line 44
[26-Apr-2022 19:22:34 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/outlet-1.0.8.10/templates/default/includes/pages/checkout_shipping.php on line 44
[26-Apr-2022 19:24:17 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: resp in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/outlet-1.0.8.10/includes/modules/shipping/zipups.php on line 471
[26-Apr-2022 19:24:18 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: methods in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/outlet-1.0.8.10/templates/default/includes/pages/checkout_shipping.php on line 44
[26-Apr-2022 19:24:18 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/outlet-1.0.8.10/templates/default/includes/pages/checkout_shipping.php on line 44

tedukes

Post by tedukes »

Also wanted to mention, if I delete the product and its attributes, things do not go back to normal. Nothing can be added to cart.

Edit:: I can add other sample products, just not the one I added with options.
BPickle

Post by BPickle »

tedukes wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:20 pm Also wanted to mention, if I delete the product and its attributes, things do not go back to normal. Nothing can be added to cart.

I can add a product with an attribute to cart just fine.

Your pasted error log has entries about checkout_shipping.php, and nothing about adding an item to a cart. I would recommend that the log entries you paste in to help resolve a problem be those that have to do with the problem rather than stuff that isn't related at all.
BPickle

Post by BPickle »

tedukes wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:20 pm Also wanted to mention, if I delete the product and its attributes, things do not go back to normal. Nothing can be added to cart.

I'll add this: When I want to find errors in the log that would help me troubleshoot, I check the log right after loading the problem page. Checking the timestamp of the log entries to make sure they match the time I loaded the page is also helpful.
tedukes

Post by tedukes »

Had to do a fourth re-install. I guess it hosed up the database and deleting the product and attributes didn't fix things. Previously I deleted the sample products prior to adding my own. Made sure I applied the change to /admin/product_attribtes.php. Everything seems to be working now.