Unable to checkout

Ask the community for help and support.
RAC

Unable to checkout

Post by RAC »

Hello,

I am unable to go to Checkout after adding item to my basket, I get the following errors :

[07-Mar-2022 05:41:34 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class '' not found in /home/******/public_html/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.3/payment.php:38
Stack trace:
#0 /home/*****/public_html/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.8/checkout.php(134): payment->__construct()
#1 /home/******/public_html/includes/system/versioned/1.0.8.1/hooks.php(160): Checkout::initialize_payment_modules(Array)
#2 /home/******/public_html/includes/system/segments/checkout/pipeline.php(14): hooks->generate('startCheckout')
#3 /home/*******/public_html/checkout_payment.php(15): require('/home/*****/p...')
#4 {main}
thrown in /home/******/public_html/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.3/payment.php on line 38

Version 1.0.8.9.
PHP 7.3

TIA Shaun
ReneH4

Re: Unable to checkout

Post by ReneH4 »

Did it work in the past? If yes, ask yourself "what did I change?" And roll back to that situation.

It's more a general troubleshooting answer, hth.
RAC

Post by RAC »

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't get a lot of time to work on my website.

I have also just realised that the shopping basket does not work also, both get a HTTP error 500.

I have recently, in the last couple of months, transferred from a .uk domain, (my test site), to a .co.uk domain, (my live site).
Several months ago on the .uk domain, I tested and it was working, but nothing recently.
The transfer was done by my host, and I did have a few hard coded issues when I first transferred, with connection to the database and the admin side but this is now sorted.
I know that I am having PayPal connection problems since the transfer, but this problem obviously is before PP gets involved.
RAC

Post by RAC »

OK sorry.

The basket is working if I click on the basket icon at the top of the screen, however during a test purchase, when I click continue, that's when I get the error.
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by 14Steve14 »

Just a few random suggestions.

When you changed hosts I take it you updated both configure files to reflect the change.

Have you also got a SSL certificate installed as I think now most payment providers require one., especially poypal.

Can you access all other areas of the website including the admin section, and update things like products as I had a problem with the database linking after a host change.

Not a lot of help I know.
RAC

Post by RAC »

hello @14Steve14
Yes both configure.php files have been updated.
There is an SSL certificate, I have just reinstalled this as well.
My host offered to do and completed the transfer and configuration.
Yes, initially I was not able to access the admin side, my host said there were a couple of hard coded errors which they fixed.
Again initially I had no access to the database, again the host had changed the database name!
I did uninstall PP Express and Standard and then reinstalled both, when I went to configure them they were already completed.
Kofod95
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Kofod95 »

RAC wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:59 am PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class '' not found
Not sure, but the above seems to say that something is wrong with the payment-modules. Could you try to install 'Cash on Delivery' and remove the other payment modules just to check? If COD works, I would try to reinstall the other modules to see if that does it. Otherwise, I think you would have to look carefully through any hooks that might affect that area - of course any non-core hooks and modules would be the first suspects.

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide
RAC

Post by RAC »

Thanks Daniel @Kofod95
I removed PP from the admin side under PP, and checkout seemed to work.
I reinstalled but it just reverted back to not working.
I will leave them out for now.
You mention hooks, could this still be the possible problem? If so what should I be looking for?
Shaun
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

RAC wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:53 am I removed PP from the admin side under PP, and checkout seemed to work.
So you have changed domain. have you changed that in the settings of your PayPal account?
From memory, there is a return URL set somewhere in the account.
raiwa
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer

Post by raiwa »

heatherbell wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:58 am
RAC wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:53 am I removed PP from the admin side under PP, and checkout seemed to work.
So you have changed domain. have you changed that in the settings of your PayPal account?
From memory, there is a return URL set somewhere in the account.
As far as I recall the return URL set in the PayPal account is overwritten by the PayPal modules with the actual store URL
Example paypal_standard.php:

Code: Select all

'notify_url' => tep_href_link('ext/modules/payment/paypal/standard_ipn.php', (isset($ipn_language) ? 'language=' . $ipn_language : ''), 'SSL', false, false),
        'return' => tep_href_link('checkout_process.php'),
        'cancel_return' => tep_href_link('checkout_payment.php'),
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Need Help?viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27