Products not being added to cart

Ask the community for help and support.
tedukes

Re: Products not being added to cart

Post by tedukes »

The product attributes in v1.0.8.10 thru v1.0.8.12 are broken!!

See pics. Notice the Option Name and Option Value for Personalized Christmas Ornament.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kofod95
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Kofod95 »

tedukes wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:36 pm it didn't work for me. Does it matter where in the .htaccess file it needs to be placed? I placed it just before the rewrite section.
I'm sorry to hear that!
I don't know if it matter - I know nothing about .htaccess. I placed it at the very top for both the shops mentioned earlier.

Looking at your site, one thing I would check, if I were you, is the URL-rewriter. The "add to cart" links seems correct, but maybe it's altered before the action kicks in? I have no idea, but worth a shot?

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide
BPickle

Post by BPickle »

tedukes wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:06 pm The product attributes in v1.0.8.10 thru v1.0.8.12 are broken!!

See pics. Notice the Option Name and Option Value for Personalized Christmas Ornament.
tedukes wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:13 pm I posted this in another thread but probably needs to go here as well.

The product attributes in v1.0.8.10 thru v1.0.8.12 are broken!! If nothing has been patched since these, probably affects newer release.

Edit ./admin/products_attributes.php, maybe it's line 99. It reads:

Code: Select all

<?= (new Select('values_id', $values))->set_selection($attributes_values['options_id']) ?>
But it should read:

Code: Select all

<?= (new Select('values_id', $values))->set_selection($attributes_values['options_values_id']) ?>
What it was doing is selecting the option_value_id that corresponds to the value of the options_id.