1.0.8.16 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Ask the community for help and support.
ecartz
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

1.0.8.16 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Post by ecartz »

Update instructions (from 1.0.8.15): https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Updat ... /README.md
Update zip: https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Updat ... update.zip
Release: https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Phoen ... /v1.0.8.16

This is the 1.0.8.16 release, in the 1.0.8.* series. This is a bugfix release, without new features or content.

Tags:
Petbeemer

Re: 1.0.8.16 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Post by Petbeemer »

Normal upgrade from previous version i now get this as a header and no log in page

Warning: session_name(): Cannot change session name when headers already sent in /homepages/20/__________/htdocs/SHOP-SOLAR/includes/system/segments/application/start_session.php on line 13

Warning: session_set_save_handler(): Cannot change save handler when headers already sent in /homepages/20/_________/htdocs/SHOP-SOLAR/includes/system/versioned/1.0.8.3/session.php on line 103

Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters when headers already sent in /homepages/20/_________/htdocs/SHOP-SOLAR/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.7/cookie.php on line 60

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /homepages/20/_______/htdocs/SHOP-SOLAR/includes/system/versioned/1.0.8.3/session.php on line 55
Petbeemer

Post by Petbeemer »

problem is in application_top.php
Petbeemer

Post by Petbeemer »

gap <php at the top!
ecartz
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by ecartz »

Sorry. For anyone who already downloaded the zip, you can either

1. Delete includes/application_top.php before uploading, as it is not part of the update.
2. Get a new copy of the zip, as it is now correct.

If you already uploaded the bad file, you can

1. Just delete the space before the <?php
2. Download the whole package (not the update) from https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Phoen ... 0.8.16.zip and extract just the includes/application_top.php
3. Download the raw file from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CE-Ph ... on_top.php
Petbeemer

Post by Petbeemer »

Just done a fresh install on this from the link, that crashes on security check once installed
Denzel
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: 1.0.8.17 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Post by Denzel »

Can someone confirm: New added Gallery Image rows can't be removed with the trashcan Icon? Tested v1.0.8.16+v1.0.8.17
Fiber
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Fiber »

Just tested in 1.0.8.16 and 1.0.8.17 no problem adding and removing new gallery image
Turn up the Max
Denzel
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Denzel »

Fiber wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:31 am no problem
Strange... Difference is that the added Gallery-Image-Row has no href inside the <a> Tag. The pointer don't becomes a pointer as usually for links. If I add the href inside the function addNewPiForm(), the pointer appears, but the "return false;" is ignored and the link points to admin dashboard. I have many ideas to fix it e.g. simply use onclick, but if no one else has the problem it might caused by my browser/server combination...

Edit: admin/includes/actions/catalog/views/new_product.php line 374:

Code: Select all

$('#piList').append('<div class="row mb-2" id="piId' + piSize + '"><div class="col"><div class="custom-file mb-2"><input type="file" class="custom-file-input" id="pImg' + piSize + '" name="products_image_large_new_' + piSize + '"><label class="custom-file-label" for="pImg' + piSize + '">&nbsp;</label></div></div><div class="col"><textarea name="products_image_htmlcontent_new_' + piSize + '" wrap="soft" class="form-control" cols="70" rows="3"></textarea><small class="form-text text-muted"><?= TEXT_PRODUCTS_LARGE_IMAGE_HTML_CONTENT ?></small></div><div class="col-1"><i class="fas fa-arrows-alt-v mr-2"></i><a class="piDel" data-pi-id="' + piSize + '" href="#" onclick="$(\'#piId' + piSize + '\').effect(\'blind\').remove(); return false;"><i class="fas fa-trash text-danger"></i></a></div></div>');

works good for me. Found that this code wasn't change since the removement of the "Delete-Dialoge" while the admin overhaul in v1.0.5.9...
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Omar_one »

Hello.
I am not able to view the cart of a logged customer in who's online, the infobox not shown.
and the style of the tables looking missing.
Capture.JPG
copy the whos_online file from 1.0.8.20 and same issue
Thank you
Omar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.