Images appear twice

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
Needleguy

Images appear twice

Post by Needleguy »

On product page, product image and add to cart appear twice. Once at the top of page and again at the bottom. Is there a fix for this please?



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
raiwa
Certified Developer
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:08 am
Phoenix Version: 1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Images appear twice

Post by raiwa »

You have the "Gallery image" module and "add to cart" module installed twice. Once as Layout module and again as Content module.
See:
https://phoenixcart.org/phoenixcartwiki ... oduct_Info

I suggest you to read carefully the Phoenix User Guide and explore more your Admin area.
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Needleguy

Re: Images appear twice

Post by Needleguy »

Sorry! I didn't install anything. The demo images and checkout are fine, it only happens when I added a new product. I will review the suggested pages. Thanks,

raiwa
Certified Developer
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:08 am
Phoenix Version: 1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Images appear twice

Post by raiwa »

A screenshot would help to see what exact happens.
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply