Default images folder

Ask the community for help and support.
Denzel
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Default images folder

Post by Denzel »

You can change the default images directory in admin/ext/filemanager/config/config.php
After that, you can add subfolders inside with the "New Folder" Button:
newFolder.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tags:
artfulweb
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by artfulweb »

Denzel wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:14 pm You can change the default images directory in admin/ext/filemanager/config/config.php
After that, you can add subfolders inside with the "New Folder" Button:

newFolder.PNG
Hi Denzel,
That I did see and I changed the admin default images to the right name so it does find the images folder just fine. When I want to add a primary image (or change one) I click and it takes me to the images folder but I can not see any image folders created inside, just individual images and so can not have a primary image like "my_new_folder/image-3" as I can not access the individual folders. Just a bit perplexed. The older version was so easy.
Denzel
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Denzel »

Hi artfulweb,

the filemanager should take you to the folder where the image is located. If none is choosed, then the default folder. This works fine for me. I have hundreds of subfolders and switching between is possible easily (first tile in subfolder always is "back"). Maybe there are permission issues?
artfulweb
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by artfulweb »

Hi Denzel,
I am sorry, my answer did not post yesterday! I found my problem: on opening apparently only images are shown, I did not realize that I needed to go to the upper right hand corner and select "ALL" to have the folders shown! Once I did it works of course as planned.

Thanks so much for this add-on which was cruelly lacking and your quick follow-up. Now I can put order in the thousands of images on my server again. Great work!
LeeFoster
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by LeeFoster »

Morning,

I'm trying to use this on my live store but getting the error 'Not Enough Memory' when trying to upload. Works fine on my local test version though.

Any ideas?