Best Sellers for Product and Index Pages

Ask the community for help and support.
lecarlb
VIP Member
VIP Member

Best Sellers for Product and Index Pages

Post by lecarlb »

Hello,

Does anyone here have a bestsellers addon that will display on product_info and index pages on Phoenix versions 1.0.8.4+?

Tags:
Kofod95
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Best Sellers for Product and Index Pages

Post by Kofod95 »

This one covers the index-pages. What would you expect on product_info? Global Best Sellers, from the same category, the same price-range, manufacturer or something else?
I guess you could take the above add-on and combine it with the also bought core has on product_info to get what you want. I can make you co-author of the linked add-on, so you can add you product_info module to it.

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide
lecarlb
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Best Sellers for Product and Index Pages

Post by lecarlb »

Kofod95 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:56 am This one covers the index-pages. What would you expect on product_info? Global Best Sellers, from the same category, the same price-range, manufacturer or something else?
I guess you could take the above add-on and combine it with the also bought core has on product_info to get what you want. I can make you co-author of the linked add-on, so you can add you product_info module to it.

//Daniel
Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten that this was available in the addons. I searched the forums and didn't find much so I didn't look further