new install from softaculous No module link

Ask the community for help and support.
jimdanforth

new install from softaculous No module link

Post by jimdanforth »

New v1.0.8.18 install using softaculous. Trying to enable paypal and PWA and both tell me to go to the modules tab in the admin. I dont have that tab under the files icon.
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: new install from softaculous No module link

Post by heatherbell »

jimdanforth wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:55 pm New v1.0.8.18 install using softaculous. Trying to enable paypal and PWA and both tell me to go to the modules tab in the admin. I dont have that tab under the files icon.
The "files icon" is the "modules tab" - see User Guide here https://phoenixcart.org/phoenixcartwiki ... NISTRATION
Neither PayPal nor PWA are included in a standard Phoenix installation.
Support for addons that are not included in a standard Phoenix installation should be available from where you downloaded the addon.
jimdanforth

Post by jimdanforth »

Thanks. this was just a softaculous auto install as part of cpanel. I will try to find those modules.
jimdanforth

Post by jimdanforth »

I'm just not finding the paypal install, and everytime I install the PWA it crashes.
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

jimdanforth wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:20 pm I'm just not finding the paypal install, and everytime I install the PWA it crashes.
As stated in previous post, PayPal is not included in a standard Phoenix Cart installation so, of course, it will not be found.
Contact a Certified Developer if you require a PayPal integration.
Support for addons that are not included in a standard Phoenix installation should be available from where you downloaded the addon, so for PWA, presumably here: app.php/addons/free_addon/purchase_without_account
jimdanforth

Post by jimdanforth »

I have looked through paid and free add-ons and PayPal doesn't exist. So I must now pay a developer to put PayPal back when it was part of previous versions?
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

jimdanforth wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:06 pm So I must now pay a developer to put PayPal back when it was part of previous versions?
Yes or use a previous version but PayPal is no longer supported in current Phoenix Cart so sooner or later a Certified Developer will need to be employed to update it.
Or use Stripe - app.php/addons/free_addon/stripe_payment_2/
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »