Server change

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
maxberliner

Server change

Post by maxberliner »

Sistema Operativo: Linux
Database: MySQL 5.7.37-cll-lve
Data Server: 2022-10-05 10:42:54 +0200 CEST
Data Database: 2022-10-05 10:42:54
Server HTTP: Apache
Versione PHP: 7.4.30 (Zend: 3.4.0)

Hi guys,
i'm close to move a domain from a server to another (same op and php version). I migrated DB, should i just to modify all the configure.php with new datas (db connections and path)?

Tags:



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
Kofod95
Senior Contributor
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Phoenix Version: 1.0.8.21
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Server change

Post by Kofod95 »

I think that should do it for PhoenixCart, yes, but I must admit that I haven't tried it.

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide

maxberliner

Re: Server change

Post by maxberliner »

Yes, i mean... domain is the same, just db and absolute paths are changing.
Teorically... should i be the first beta tester? :)

Dan Cole
Senior Contributor
Posts: 555
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:14 pm
Phoenix Version: 1.0.8.21
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Server change

Post by Dan Cole »

I think it's probably being done by many...I run a test/development site on a different server and as long as I change the configuration files correctly, it runs without issues (at least until I start messing with it).

Dan



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply