Google Analytics not working

Ask the community for help and support.
shopify

Google Analytics not working

Post by shopify »

I just discovered my Google analytics is no longer working. The module that comes with phoenix may no longer work with GA and it seems I have to manually install new tag code in my header.

Is my assumption that the supplied module will no longer work with GA and I need to manually install new Google tag correct?
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Google Analytics not working

Post by Omar_one »

@shopify There is a paid one created by @zipurman
check it out app.php/addons/paid_addon/google_analytics_4/
shopify

Post by shopify »

@Omar_one I know there is a paid addon. That wasn't what I was asking.
Omar_one
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Omar_one »

shopify wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:05 pm I just discovered my Google analytics is no longer working. The module that comes with phoenix may no longer work with GA and it seems I have to manually install new tag code in my header.

I have the module which comes with phoenix working fine on my 1.0.8.16 I use it for old Google Analytics as the Universal Analytics will no longer process new data in standard properties beginning July 1, 2023. so I Prepare by setting up and switching over to a Google Analytics 4 property by using the paid one
shopify wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:02 pm @Omar_one I know there is a paid addon. That wasn't what I was asking.
Sorry if its not the answer what you want
burt
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by burt »

shopify wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:05 pm is no longer working
What does this mean ? What exactly is no longer working? If you can give more details it would be helpful.

Phoenix is still a community effort - if something breaks or something can be done better etc, sometimes someone(s) from the broader community fixes it and lets that new code be added to the Phoenix codebase.
Gamechanger Addon: Queued Emails, try before you buy.